Kiara was locked in the Isolation Cabin. The beds were hard, the walls were weird, and it featured "artwork" such as "I feel so much better now!".

The brunette began to panic. This couldn't be happening, she couldn't think straight. Tears swelled in her eyes as she continuously repeated "No, no, no, no!".

But suddenly, Kiara received the bizarre information that her "cat" Marley had died, she began to connect the dots. JJ was here, he was going to save her.

The girl was independent, she prided herself on it. But here she was preparing to be rescued by her knight in shining armor. And she couldn't be happier.

But it didn't last long, when Kie was then told she was to be sent to Cabin 6. So, she quickly wrote down "Cabin 6, P4L." in case it really was JJ coming to save her.

Upon entry into her new cabin, Kiara was met with weird looks, glares, and whispers. Similar to her time at the Kook Academy, Kie avoided eye contact and made her way to her new bunk.

Meanwhile, JJ pursued action, breaking into the Isolation Cabin and calling for her. But he was met with nothing but silence. Where was she? Then something caught his eye...

"Cabin 6, P4L."

And the chase continues.

Putting his break-in skills to good use, JJ could thank a bobby pin for allowing him entry into the cabin.

It was dark, really dark. And there were many bunks, each filled with different girls.

"Kie! Kiara?" JJ quietly called.

A light turned on, illuminating the space as many girls rose from their beds.

"Sorry to bother y'all, I was just looking for..."

"Me?"

"Kie."

Kiara hurried down her bed and ran into JJ's arms. They embraced as JJ chuckled lightly. All of the stress of the day, the panic of her abduction, and the worry they both felt was gone, as was JJ's breath.

"How? How did you?"

"I know, long story, no time to explain, though... Wait, there's one thing, though. You know how you asked me what I was gonna say last night? And um... Kie, I just... I wanted to say I'm sorry... I'm sorry, Kie." JJ let out.

Kiara, now holding back tears, nodded. This was the boy that she loved. All along, this was who she loved. This kind, funny, adorable boy... he came to rescue her. And yet, he was sorry.

After a short pause... Kie smiled.

"I love you." she managed, she had said it once before, but this was different. This was genuine, and loving, and hopeful. She said it, knowing that she really really  loved him. And she was so so so appreciative of him. He had pushed her away, they had saved each others' lives, and now he was rescuing her again, hopefully for the final time. This was her JJ, and she loved him.

" I love you too." he finally said. Finally. After years of denial, anger, tension, fear, love, and pretty much any other emotions a group of teens' on a treasure hunt could feel, JJ finally could say it. A few months ago, John B. would have said they all "had a thing for her", but this was so much more. She loved him, and boy did he love her.

Finally, the two brought each other in for a desperately needed kiss. This wouldn't have been the first time they had almost kissed, but it was finally their time. As their lips connected, everything made sense. All of the tension and anger, and all of the good memories, too. 

JJ's arm slid up Kie's back gently. And the girl kept her hands on either side of his adorable cheeks.

It felt perfect, like it should last forever. 

As they pulled apart, they teased each other for more, but were rudely interrupted by the eager cheers of the camp girls. This would totally blow their cover, the calm they had searched so desperately for would be gone.

"Woah, woah, woah, guys! Guys!" JJ tried, but it wouldn't work.

Kie hurried to grab her bag, before connecting hands with JJ as they ran out of Cabin 6.

Just as they were running away from Kitty Hawk, they were running away from the past. This was a new chapter, and it was just getting started.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooooo, I've kinda been MIA for a bit... And I'm sorryyyyyyyy!

I literally could not bring myself to sit down and write, but I should hopefully be back! I have some really good chapters coming up! 

Anyways, how have you all been? Long time, no see, haha!

As always, please don't forget to vote, comment, share, add to your lists and library!

And if you have any requests, pls don't hesitate to lmk!

See you soon!

Indie ;)

xoxo