Chapter 1 - Les Penes Hermanos

"Can I help you sir?" said Gustavo Fring, his smile beaming.
"Diet Coke please," Walter White replied, with an exhausted look on his face, "and 5 minutes of your time." he followed up with as Gus made his way to the drinks machine.
The sound of the dispenser and the clinking of dishes in the kitchen covered up what would have been a deafening silence.
Walt sat down at his table waiting for Mr Fring to join him.

"What can I do for you?" Gus asked as Walter slowly lifted his head.
"Have a seat," replied Mr. White in a serious manner. Gus parked his rear on the chair on the other side of the table as Walt began to speak again.
"I would like to know why you wouldn't meet with me yesterday," he asserted.
"I'm sorry, I'm not following..." chuckled Gus with confusion in his eyes.
Mr. White spoke again - "I sat here yesterday waiting to meet with someone-" he contended "I believe that person was you."
"I think that you're confusing me with someone else!" Replied Fring with a light-hearted tone.
"I don't think I am." Walter declared, staring at Gus with intent.
Fring looked around the room, wondering what to do. "Sir. If you have a complaint, I suggest you submit it through our email system, I will be happy to refer you to our website!" he announced, still communicating  in a friendly yet professional way.
Walter continued, he wasn't going to back down: "I was told that the man I was going to be meeting with is very careful... A cautious man," he said calmly "I believe we're alike in that way." "If you are who I thi-" Walter was cut off. "Hush hush, Mr White. I know what you want and I am a very powerful man who can get that for you. Now, if you will just follow me we can make arrangements, is that okay?"