"I'm sorry." Misaki said and patted Miri's head, "I don't know what came over me. Why I sent you away..."

"Mama! Hamburg steak!" Miri said.

"Eh?"

"I wanna eat your Hamburg steak!" Miri said.

To make Miri happy, Misaki went to the store and bought the packaged hamburg steaks.

"What the hell's going on?" Kazuki muttered.

"I'm having Mama's Hamburg steak today!" Miri said while the others looked confused.

"She said she wanted Hamburg steak, so we went shopping together." Misaki said.

"Eat with us, Papas, Mama." Miri cheered with excitement. [Y/n] smiled a bit. When with her mother standing there, Miri still thinks of [Y/n] as her mother.

"Hey! Hey! Mama, make it quick!" Miri said.

"I'm sorry. I'll need to use your kitchen." Misaki said and walked to the kitchen. Kazuki and [Y/n] glared, ready to strangle the woman.

"It's making Miri happy." Rei had to remind them.

"You just don't get it, man... There's nothing worse than having someone else around in your kitchen!" Kazuki yelled.

"That's the issue?" Rei questioned, making Kazuki even angrier. After dinner was made, everyone sat together to eat. "It's so tasty, Mama!"

"I'm glad you like it." Misaki said.

"My hamburg steak uses minced a5 Kuroge Wagyu, organically grown Awajishima onions,-

"Hey, yeah, this is good." Rei said, making Kazuki glare at him. [Y/n] continued to eat without saying a word. After dinner, Kazuki cleaned the table with Misaki did the dishes with Miri.

Miri was telling her about her Christmas party and the song they would sing. "Mama, sing with me!" Miri said, and Misaki placed her hand on her throat. This didn't go unnoticed by Rei.

"I charge a lot for my songs. I'm afraid your papas would have to pay... I can't give them away for free." [Y/n] glared.

"Papa, pay up!" Miri said.

"Hell no!" Kazuki yelled. After a while, Miri fell asleep, leaving Misaki to talk to the three assassins.

"Okay, let's get down to brass tacks." Kazuki said, "Why now?"

"It's money you want, isn't it?" [Y/n] grumbled.

Misaki sighed and pulled out a box of cigarettes. "No smoking here." Kazuki said.

"I got fired. My man left me." Misaki said, and she took off her scarf, "The cancer spread to here, and I can't sing anymore."

"You're gonna die?" Rei asked.

"Hey!"

"God's so cruel. After everything I've been through already, he throws this on the pile." Misaki said.

"That's too bad." [Y/n] said then she glared, "Your point?"

"We don't give a damn about your sob story. It has nothing to do with Miri." Kazuki said.

"I don't know how much longer I have to live." Misaki said, "So I hoped you'd have pity and forgive my selfishness. I want a fresh start with my daughter. Hitting rock bottom has made me realize what's most important in life. I'm going back to my parents to make an honest go at life. All I really need is my child. Please... Please!"

"I don't. Think of me as a bad person or whatever. I know what I am. I don't forgive you or pity you. " [Y/n] said as she stood up, "You gave up your rights as her mother when you kicked her out. I don't care what you have to say anymore. Get out."