He shows us around the house and it took us about 20 minutes to see all of the rooms. "I like this one, I can't lie." Pedri says as we walk downstairs, going out back.

"It's the first one." I say as I give him a quick look before we go out the back doors. "Holy shit." I mumble.

"Cat got her tongue." Pablo jokes as he walks down a set of steps, going next to the pool as Jude threatens to push him in.

I go the other way around the pool and I go down another set of steps, leading to a sunken fire pit and I sit on one of the seats. I look back up at the house where Jude and Pablo are sitting on the steps, looking at the whole backyard as Pedri is staring at the pool. He meets my eyes and smiles before coming down to where I am, "bad news." I say as he sits next to me.

"Hmm?" He hums as I look at him.

"I really like it." I mumble as he nudges my shoulder.

"It's only the first one." He mocks as I roll my eyes. "They like it too. And we were looking at photos of all of the houses and this is the one everyone liked the most. All of them have pools, but this one felt the most home like, if that makes sense." He adds.

I nod as I stand up, reaching my hands out for him as I pull him up. "We can go look at the other two but I like this one." I say as he smiles, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"The other guys are coming here tomorrow after training to check it out, so we can see what they think." He says as we walk up the steps, back towards the doors as Pablo and Jude follow behind us.

After about an hour and a half we finished up at the other two houses, and just like I assumed, I still liked the first one the most. "Tate, thoughts?" Jude questions as he turns to look at me as I buckle.

"The first is my favorite. I think the backyard really helped bring it up a bit, especially the fire pit." I say as he nods.

"The first is definitely the best." He says as I nod. "The kitchen was so nice too, like the size of the island was actually insane. We wouldn't have to fight for who gets to sit on stools." He jokes as I smile.

"The dining room was insane, like with all of the windows and how open it felt." Pablo chimes in.

"But come on, the pool." Pedri says as Jude leans his head back against the seat.

"The pool." He mumbles as he puts his hand over his mouth. "The hot tub." He adds as I try not to laugh.

"I agree with Tate to be fair, I really liked the fire pit. So many people could sit there and it'd just be so great." Pablo says.

"The potential for like late night chats with everyone is insane." Jude says as I scoff, looking out the window.

"Late night chats, we don't even do that now." I say as he turns around to give me a look.

"Because we don't have somewhere to do it, like what would we talk in the living room? That's so boring." He mumbles as he crosses his arms and I laugh.

"Right, how silly of me to say that." I joke as he nods his head.

"How much was that house?" Pablo asks as he looks in the mirror at Pedri and Pedri begins looking around.

Pedri reaches over and covers my ears before he says something and I cross my arms as I give him a look. "Why can't you just say it out loud?" I question.

"That's completely furnished though, so it's okay." Pedri nods as Pablo parks in the driveway and I get out as I shake my head.

"Wont even tell me, how inconsiderate." I mumble as I begin walking backwards so I'm facing them.

"You'd disapprove of the number." Pablo smiles as he goes past me, patting my back as Jude begins racing him inside, leaving Pedri and I in the driveway.

"How much was it?" I question as he shrugs, walking inside and down the hall to my room as I follow him. "Pedri." I mumble as he's sitting on my bed and I cross my arms as I stand in front of him.

"Why does it matter?" He whispers as he puts his hands on my hips.

"Because I just want to know."

He hums as he pulls me onto his lap and I wrap my arms around his neck. "Six." He mumbles as he kisses me and I immediately pull away.

"Million?" I question as he nods, kissing me again. "Pedri, that's insane." I say as he leans his head back, groaning.

"Tate, it's not that bad." He mumbles as he stares at my lips. "Look at the size of the place, it makes sense."

"Yeah, but six million." I say shocked as I begin to get off him and he immediately pulls me back down, flipping us over.

"Just shut up and don't think about the number." He scoffs as he pulls off my shirt, immediately kissing my neck as I lean up on my elbows.

"The door isn't locked." I mumble as he goes over to the door.

He immediately walks out of my room and I shake my head as I hear him go upstairs. What the fuck?

About a minute later I can hear him run downstairs and he comes in my room, shutting the door and locking it. "What was that about?" I question as I sit up and he pulls off his hoodie.

"Well we don't want another pregnancy scare, do we?"