𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝓍𝓍 ★

Start from the beginning

    He simply just kicked the wood holding the tree up which caused it to fall. Are you kidding me right now. I guess that's what they say, work smarter not harder. Kreese chuckled.

    "Not bad. Not bad at all," Kreese said.

    "But Hawk cheated!" Rickenberger exclaimed.

    "I mean, not really. Sensei told us to get the tree down and that's what Hawk did," I spat out. Kreese nodded.

    "If your mind is agile, so are you. That's the best way to defeat your enemy," Kreese said. "Not just with brute strength," he continued whilst looking at me. "But you have to fight smart," he said, now looking at Hawk. "Do that and you'll always come out on top."

    Hawk smiled and then looked at me like he was rubbing it in.

    "Class dismissed!" Kreese announced. I then headed for my duffel bag, packing my stuff until Hawk tapped me on the shoulder.

    "Hear that princess? Looks like I'm coming out on top," he said. I rolled my eyes.

    "Well at least I had brute strength," I stated.

    "And I've got the smarts. That's a perfect combo if you ask me," he exclaimed, putting his arm around my shoulder. I quickly pulled it off.

    "I told you, I'm not interested in you!" I stammered. Hawk scoffed.

    "Oh come on, Sloane. You know you love me," he teased.

    "I love Miguel. Not you," I told him. He rolled his eyes.

    "He cheated on you and you love him? Now me, I would never," he said, then walking away. I grab my duffel and head to the hospital.

    "Miguel hey!" I said. "I don't have a lot of time but how'd the surgery go?" I asked.

    "I don't even know if it worked," he replied, sighing.

    "Well, I brought you some of your chocolates and my friend went to a Dodgers game and got a signed card for you," I told him. He glanced at the card.

    "No way Sloane! That's thee Clayton Kershaw. Thank you," he said.

    "Uhm I also need to tell you something. It's about Hawk," I exclaimed.

    "What'd he do now?"

    "He likes likes me, he tried to kiss me, he tried to choke me, and he stole all of the money that I raised for your surgery," I explain.

    "What? I'm so sorry, babe. I wish I could be there for you right now. Also I uh, I heard you joined Cobra Kai," he said.

    "Yeah, it's crazy I know but Kreese literally forced me or else I'd—"

    "Sloane Silver, your time is up, sorry," the nurse announced. I nodded.

    "Bye Miguel. See you tomorrow," I said.

    "Bye babe," he replied. I then headed out of the hospital. But before I did, I bumped into Johnny.