Max Verstappen - My World Champion

Y/N POV

He crossed the finish line and the Red Bull garage went wild.

My headset was off and I was charging down the track to reach my boyfriend. The F1 World Champion.

I admired him stood on his car, pumping his fists in the air and celebrating with the fans. I couldn't be more proud, he deserves this more than anything.

I continue trying to make my way through the people hovering around him so I can congratulate him.

As soon as he spots me in the crowd he holds his hand out and pulls me up on the car holding me by my waist to keep me steady. The helmet comes off and he dips me into the most passionate and meaningful kiss. Everyone continues to cheer as he brings me back up to a standing position.
He leans his head down and tries to wipe his sweaty head on my shoulder making me squeal and try to pry him away in a fit of giggles.

We hold eye contact and I whisper up to him "I'm so proud of you, you're my world champ and you always will be. I love you so so much.". He kisses my cheek and continues to hold me close as he waves out to the crowd.

He eventually jumps down from the car leaving me with his helmet and leaping his way into the Red Bull team for them to lift him up and chuck him about the place. I chuckle to myself just looking at how boisterous and fun they are. Max couldn't have wound up with a better team, he's perfect for Red Bull and they're perfect for him.

He gives his post-race interviews, takes photos with fans, signs merchandise and receives his trophy before heading back to the swarm of teams.

The crowds are wild for the next few hours and it turns into a massive celebration for my boyfriend with plenty of champagne, music, chanting and screaming.

I could look at the smile that this has put of his face for eternity.