opening

Confused, all my life I've been confused. It's hard to try and understand everything all at once.

It's hard to rush myself all the time,
I try not to. But I guess that's just how I am. I need to take things slow-

"Shit-" i muttered surprised because of the impact, i dropped my books everywhere.

"Sorry, let me pick those up for you."
A voice spoke, i glanced at who i bumped into.

The boy crouched down
To get the books scattered on the floor, he was beautiful. His eyes were dark brown, something to get lost in.
His sharp jawline, his full peach lips,
His flowy black hair that moved where the wind blew, his sharp but somehow soft features amazed me.

-A little too much,
I didn't notice i was staring at his face until his eyes flickered. Most likely uncomfortable because I was being such a creep.

I waved my hands frantically,
"No, no. It's okay I'll pick them up myself." I chuckled nervously

"Are you sure? I'm the one who bumped into you anyways."
He asked, giving me a small smile that almost made me pass out.

I blushed hard and quickly assured him that i was fine, he apologized again and quickly left. Before leaving he explained to me that he was
Running out of time, therefore running and accidentally bumping to me.

Once he left i quickly picked up all my books and sat down at the seats in the library.

That situation was a perfect example of NOT slow And i didn't want that.
Right?

I sighed and covered my face, embarrassed at the situation i was in earlier, "I'm so unbelievably awkward.." i whined disappointed at the lack of my social skills.

I stopped after a minute or two
And went ahead and grabbed one of the books to start studying, i flipped trough the pages to find the right page. I studied for twenty minutes until someone touched and pinched my cheeks, startling me and removing my focus from further on reviewing.

"Hey cutie, what cha' doin?"
My bestfriend, Kim Seo-hwan. An outgoing, flirty, annoying but great company, dumb and a hopeless romantic.

I rolled my eyes at her
"Studying obviously. And don't call
me cutie, people might think we're dating." I spoke annoyed at her,

"Fine, also i don't date people who obviously thirst for hot guys more than me. And everybody knows I'm more into girls." She stayed

I gasped, "i don't thirst." I glared at her but she only smirked in response.

"Sure. Anyways, have you heard or perhaps seen the new transfers?"

New transfers? No i infact did not hear about new transfers coming.

"No." I replied nonchalantly, she sat down at the table were all my books and reviewers were at.

"Well you better. Everyone is going crazy for them, they're apparently really famous. And rich as fuck."
She told me

"What? Really?" I asked, now this was interesting.

"Yup, i heard one of them is a popular actor and the other one was a really known Kpop idol. And the rest were like super fucking rich famous dudes too but I don't know if they're an actor or singer yet." She grinned at me,

My eyes widened at what she said

"What? Did that catch your attention?" She teased, i rolled my eyes at her.

"Shut up." I glared

"Sure hun." She teased even more, even winking at me and making stupid faces.

"Stop- why are they here anyways?
Why aren't they at a stupidly expensive private school?" I asked curiously, all my focus at reviewing was suddenly gone.

"No one knows." She said which kind of shocked me.

"Anyways, I'll keep you updated.
I'll leave you now, go study." She said finally getting off the table.

"Good luck cutie!" She exclaimed before leaving me be.

I looked down my books but all my motivation was suddenly gone,

Who were they and what did they want? Singer, actor, rich and famous?
It wouldn't make much sense if they transfer at our school randomly.

I'll find out more of it.
Hopefully.

Author's note-
How'd you like the opening?
It's currently really late, so I'm too lazy to re-read this again.

Maybe tomorrow. Anyways I hope you liked it<333

Vote and comment! Maybe follow me on the way💗