Their mom was taken aback by her daughter's outburst. No matter how much she wanted to argue her point of view on the situation, she knew that Nabi was completely right. Unfortunately, she was too weak of a woman to fight a battle like this against a monster like her kids' dad, that's why she never did anything to fix the problem. She was mad at the two because she just didn't want to deal with lawsuits and other stuff it'd come with, but on the other hand, she was extremely proud of them for taking things into their own hands.

"No, I don't feel like talking with her now." Nabi turned on her heel. A hand had suddenly grabbed her arm and she turned around to face her mom. The woman took a deep breath and reached for her hands which she then squeezed tight.

"I'm sorry. You're right. You're right about all of it."

Nabi gulped, trying to hold her tears back. Jeno's eyes were watery from the whole situation too, but he kept his ground as the man of the house that he has been for so many years already. "I just want him to leave you alone once and for all, mom."

The woman placed her hands on her daughter's cheeks and smiled through tears that also filled her eyes. "I know." she reached her one hand to place on Jeno's cheek as she looked at her kids back and forth. "I'm really lucky to have babies like you two. Come on, let's have some lunch, hm?"

Mark's brows furrowed at the scene he was looking at from a car while passing by. He hadn't officially met Nabi's mom just yet, but he had figured that the woman holding onto Nabi and Jeno must've been her. His mind was running with thoughts, trying to remember if his girlfriend had told him anything that included cops. Why was she there? What isn't she telling me? Is she ok?

"You ok?" his manager turned to the boy when he didn't answer her question.

"What? Uh- Yeah, yeah- what was the question again?" he forced a chuckle. His mind was already filled with worry, but he didn't know what to do about it. Should he ask Nabi about the whole thing? Should he even mention he saw all of that? Maybe she didn't tell him anything for a reason?

"Dude! What are you doing here?!" Mark wrapped his arms around Johnny, wearing the biggest smile on his face after seeing his best friend

"We keep missing each other at the house so I figured I'll drop by for a quick coffee, see the process of making songs and all that." Johnny smiled, looking around the studio and bowing to the directors.

"Yo, that's awesome, man! We just finished recording the song though, do you want to listen?"

"Dude, is that even a question?"

Mark laughed as he took the coffee the older had handed him. The song had filled the room and Johnny listened carefully, bopping his head to the yet another amazing song his best friend had come up with.
After listening, Mark had a dance practice next and asked his hyung to come with him for awhile. They talked as much as they could while passing by many idols that Johnny had recognized and even felt a bit star struck himself.

"You can stay for a bit longer if you want, I have to stretch first and stuff."

Johnny raised his brows and shook his head. "I still can't believe you can dance like that. Why haven't you told me? I've known you forever, bro."

Mark laughed and shrugged. "I don't know, it just never came to mind. But how are you doing, how's everything?"
The boy's eyes widened when Johnny had told him he was finally able to quit the job he hated so much and was slowly focusing on starting his own business. He then hugged his friend out of excitement and listened to the boy's ideas for the business. That's until the soon to be businessman had changed the subject himself. "So, how's everything with Nabi?" he wiggled his brows.

Mark couldn't hide a smile and shrugged. "It's good I guess. I just wish I had more time for her. And for you too, for that matter."

"Dude, don't worry about me. But I bet she understands you're busy too. She knows how idolism works." he laughed, making Mark chuckle too at the made up word.

"Yeah, I don't know man, I hope so." his face suddenly dropped and he stared at the ground. Johnny had known him for far too long not to realize that something was off so he asked him straight out. Mark shrugged "I just think she might not be telling me something. Something important to her."

Johnny's brows furrowed. "What do you mean?"

"It's something personal, I don't think I should be telling others about it. But I don't know, maybe I'm just exaggerating things. It's not like she has to tell me every little thing, right?"

"Yeah, I guess. Look, if it was something crazy important she would definitely tell you. Maybe she didn't want to bother you with something insignificant?"

"Yeah, yeah, I think you're right." he smiled softly and patted the older's shoulder in a thankful manner. "Also, um-" he scratched the back of his neck while he chuckled nervously "do you remember that one fan that once left me that one comment that really touched me for some reason?" Johnny nodded, looking at the boy curiously. "Nabi told me she used to leave me comments a lot. And dude, I don't know why but I read through them all yesterday and I feel like it might've been her."

Johnny's eyes widened. "Bro! If it was her then your whole story is the best love story I've ever heard."

Mark giggled, not knowing what to say. Maybe they were indeed meant to be.

another update 🩷please vote & comment 🫶🏻

another update 🩷
please vote & comment 🫶🏻