Chapter 15: Everything goes to Hell

Începe de la început

Y/n: "Last chance. Where is he?"

Guard1: "I-I r-really d-don't k-know!"

Y/n: "Then your useless."

I snap his neck and his entire body went limp. I drop his dead body and went to search around to get me something to know.

Y/n: "There's nothing here.... But distractions."

I pick up my knife from the dead guard's head and stab the barrel of gunpowder. I rolled the barrel across the storage and use my knife to make a spark at the trail of gunpowder, blowing up the entire barrel as well as some explosives around it.

I walk away from the blowing warehouse and I can hear people nearby screaming because of the fire and explosives. Then I saw more soldiers along with the firemen heading towards warehouse.

I use this chance to find their military base.

???: "Everyone clear out of the way! There's many explosives and bullets on that warehouse!"

One of the guards shouted to the people, trying to get them away from the fire. As I was about to walk away, someone place a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and saw it was Zeke.

Zeke(Whisper): "Follow me."

He walks down an alley and I went follow him. He opens a door and we went inside and I close it behind me. He then removes a carpet from the floor, and opens the cellar door.

Zeke: "I didn't thought that you'd come here already. Are you alone?"

Y/n: "Where is that armor."

Zeke: ".... If Yelena told it to you, then she already informed you that I don't know exactly where. But that's what I've been figuring out for the past few years."

He shows him a board of his entire plan about my armor's location. And all of these places are unfamiliar to me.

Zeke: "I discover about that armor after inheriting the Beast Titan from Tom Ksaver. Only the high rankings of Marley may only know where it's location. Not even a Royal Family of Eldian here isn't allowed to know it."

Y/n: "Those guards at the warehouse said that Marley was able to create an artificial Jaw Titan."

Zeke: "Yes. They did. I don't know how they did it, but I'm guessing that it has something to do with that armor. Here."

He handed me a folder with papers in it.

Zeke: "These are the current remaining Warriors of Marley."

I open the folder and saw names and pictures. Reiner Braun, The Armor Titan. Pieck Finger, The Cart Titan. Porco Galliard, The new Jaw Titan. Zeke Jeager, The Beast Titan.

Y/n: "What's the Marley's review on the Colossal and Female Titan?'

Zeke: "After that final battle a year ago, Reiner reported to our Commander about Annie's betrayal. And as for the Colossal Titan, it was a great lose to them since it can destroy everything around him just by transforming."

Y/n: "What happened to Annie's father?"

Zeke: "He's been executed for treason. Marley believes that he plan to make his daughter to become a Warrior to take the Titan's power to destroy Marley. And here."

He gave me another folder.

Zeke: "These are the names of the new Warrior's Candidate."

I look at each paper and reads. Colt Grice. Udo. Zofia. Falco Grice. Gabi Braun.