"Of course sweetie,be careful though!" Karen replied as cheerfully as she could,knowing her daughter wasn't in a healthy state right now.

Though with Karen's permission,wakana went back to her room and put a shirt and her favourite shorts on ,before going to the entrance of the house and putting on her shoes.

Once done she went outside...

Wakana's pov:

It's been an hour since I went outside. The air was calming but slightly cold, logical after all it's only February.

But then again ,in Kyoto it was way colder then here. Guess while Emma and nii san had it cozy and warm,relaxing in the sun, I was still making a snowman with father.

God, I miss him. Just like I miss my friend... he usually knows how to make me happy, I bet if he was here that I wouldn't feel like this....

It's all my fault though,I could have prevented him from even getting hurt but my book obsessed ass didn't want to note what was going on in that bar. I'm so stupid!

But what am I supposed to do now? My dad died, Emma won't even recognise me and Izana probably doesn't even remember me...

...It's like karma planned for me to suffer in order to protect my family,then again my father died anyways.Ugh... why must things be so complicated? Maybe if I can find some drug dealer then I could prevent myself from feeling?

Would I then not feel grief again? Would it be better if I replaced loneliness with nothing? Is it worth a try?Question over question starts coming up again but I originally planned on tattooing father's tattoo on my back... I need to stop thinking so much and concentrate on doing what I planned.

But where could someone give a tattoo to a small ass child? Not to mention they were already hesitant enough back at home in Kyoto... but wait!

There was this one guy who would tattoo you for free if you won a fighting bet right?!

Yeah... I think someone like that was around... but where.. "- thanks men, really appreciate your time and effort!"

Ah... there we have him~ the guy that earns money through fighting bets and gives free tattoos if you win,just what I wanted.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
3d pov:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Wakana had found the mysterious person who would tattoo you if you won a fighting bet. Obviously she almost immediately walked over to the guy,firstly asking if it really was him for confirmation.