"OUR NANA!! OUR BABY NANA?!"

"GO HOME!! SHE NEEDS YOU GUYS!!"

"WE SUMMON YOU TO GO BACK HOME!!"

"Okay which idiot is holding his mic upwards right now?" Minho sNAppEd.

"Oops hehe" Hyunjin sheepishly smiled.

Everyone glanced towards Hyunjin with a 'are you freaking kidding me' look. "Sunbae what happened?!" Felix alarmly asked.

Momlix mode: activated.

"She had a seizure!!"

Again, the crowd goes wild. "Hyunjin. Turn. Off. Your. Damn. Mic. Son" Minho slapped him on the head after each word.

"I'M TELLING YOU DUMB IDIOTS THAT IF YOU WONT GO HOME TO YOUR SICK CHILD I WILL ABSOLUTELY GO THERE IF YOU DONT SO GO TO HER YOU IDIOTS" a STAY in the crowd shouted and everyone cheered with her.

Chan bit his lip and spoke a bit more with Jihyo about Nana before ending the call. "How many days do we have until the next concert?" He asked the staff.

"5 days" he answered. "Hyung we have to go home" Jeongin pleaded, almost bursting into tears.

Protecc the maknae at all costs.

"Alright then. Once we're finish with the concert, we're going home. Book the flight tickets for us please" he told the staff and he ran backstage.

All 8 of them turned to their fans with a smile platered on their lips, reassuring them.

"We'll head home...AFTER we make great memories with you guys"

Back in Korea....

Nana was asleep on the hospital bed. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu decided to transfer her to a private room where she could get all the rest she need comfortably.

"So technically Nana has viral fever, had a seizure like a few hours ago and has this weird liquid stuck in her neck?" Yeri summarized whatever the doctor told them.

"Yup. What's worst is that, we weren't even aware of any of it" Momo huffed and ran a hand through her hair.

Silence fell upon the room again.

"Its getting late...the 5 of you should get going..." Nayeon glanced outside the window then to her watch. "Yeah we should...tell us if you have any news about Nana" the 2 groups hugged, Wendy placing a kiss on Nana's warm forehead before heading out.

"Are we all spending the night here?" Sana asked.

"I guess we are" a few settled down on the cream coloured couch, another sitting on the chair beside the bed.

The others sat on the floor and yawned, obviously exhausted. Jeongyeon stayed beside Nana and held her hand as she herself drifted off into a deep slumber along her bandmates.

Meanwhile, with stray kids...

The concert ended at 9pm and once they arrived at their hotel, it was already 10.30pm. They packed their necessities and washed up.

Okay they didn't really pack.

"THROW!! THROW THEM ALL IN!!" Jisung threw everything over his shoulder. Shoes, clothes, undergarments, food, save the members.

"HAN QUOKKA NO!" Minho screeched.

By 11pm they crashed into their beds.

The earliest flight they could catch was the 5am flight the next day. Powerless, they all went to sleep with a heavy heart, endlessly praying that their daughter is alright.