"I-I don't know..." Joy came forward and hugged the crying girl, followed by Wendy and soon everyone was in engulfed in the warm group hug.

They then settled down and waited....and waited...and waited. The bright sun already disappearing under the horizon and the sky turned a dark shade of blue with specks of stars scattering all over.

And still, no news about Nana. They became impatient, all 14 of them.

"Where is-"

"Are any of you related to...Bang Na Bi?" The doctor wrote something on the clipboard and looked at them with a smile.

"I am! We are!!" TWICE exclaimed at the same time. At this point, it is truly and scientifially proven that they share a braincell.

"I'm the one responsible about her" Sana took a step towards the doctor. "Ahh...yes Miss Sana, am I right?" She nodded.

"You were lucky...very lucky. If you were a few minutes late, she wouldn't even be here right now. You are aware of how big of a damage a seizure could cause to a child, right everyone?" They nodded in agreement. Everyone heaved out a sigh of relief and thanked god.

"Miss Sana? Do you sense any particular movements or odd actions coming from Na Bi these past few days? Heavy breathing? Or did she complain about any pain?"

"There was a time where she told me her neck ached a lot so I rubbed some ointment and gave it a little massage, careful not to choke her or anything" Sana said, still confused.

"Then its true then. The results of her ultrasound scan" the doctor tapped his oen on the clipboard before drawing a huge circle around a big detail.

"Her ultrasound scan?" Mina repeated, eyebrows furrowed.

"We noticed a lump on her neck whilst checking her just now and decided to do an ultrasound scan. Unfortunately, we found liquid trapped in her lymph node" everyone swore they were going to murder a bitch from how frustrated and stabby they felt.

"Don't worry though. Its not that much therefore we can try decreasing it by prescribing her the right medicines. Alright?" He comforted the ladies. They were back to normal again and thanked the doctor endlessly while bowing.

"You're very welcome. By the way uh...can I get a photo with all of you? You see, my daughter is a huge fan of all of you" He babbled and chuckled.

The girls let out small laughters and agreed to the doctor's request as a token of appreciation.

"She'll be sent to her room in a short while. Thank you again" the doctor said, bowed and walked away.

"We're lucky that we were quick...or the boys wouldn't get to say goodbye to Nana..."

At the concert venue in Japan...

The boys were having the time of their lives. They danced, sing, played their hearts out in front of their adoring fans.

"Hey STAYs, what about-" Changbin was cut off when a staff member ran to them hurriedly with Chan's phone in his hand.

"Its from your sunbae. She said its an emergency" instantly, they took off their in-ears. Chan placed it on speaker and the other members listened closely.

"CHAN! NANA IS IN THE HOSPITAL!! SHE WAS SENT TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM" Jihyo exclaimed from the other line. Some idiot must've pointed their mic towards the speaker cause now, the whole concert venue was in chaos.