Sick 💊

(Heyyy haha... i've procrastinating on thw stuff i wanna do so hard but ooo i got my motivation now and imma spend it onto this because they cute and i want to show EVERYONE how goddamn loveable they are)

Unfortunately for Periwinkle, he has been feeling under the weather ever since morning and had found out recently he had a caught a cold, he was snuggly in his bed with his blanket over him with a stuffy nose he struggled to breath through.

Today was the day he and Pastille were supposed to be out on a date! But all plans had to be cancelled because of his cold, Periwinkle groans.

He rolls over to his side just when he sneezes, he moves to get a tissue to blow into but then he heard a familiar knock.

"Pastille?"

Periwinkle grabs the blanket over him and slowly walks over to the door.

The door creaks as he opens it and sees the cotton haired boy, he smiled sweetly "Pastille..? What.. What are you doing here?" Periwinkle said through sniffs, gripping tightly onto the soft blanket that draped over him so it wouldn't fall "i decided to take the day off so i could come over and take care of you! I uh... hope you don't mind"

"H-huh? What? You skipped out of work just to come over here and.." Periwinkle words trail off as Pastille gently guides him to the couch "of course! You're sick after all and I want to make sure you're okay" Periwinkle heart flutters, He shifts into a more comfortable position on the couch as he nods "i can cook for you if you'd like me to, i brought some ingredients so i could make you some soup" Periwinkle nods, whatever Pastille makes are always so good maybe they could cure him this cursed cold!

As he listened to Pastille's footsteps to the kitchen and the sound of the oven starting, his eyes started to feel heavy, even with the persistent attempt to keep them open, Periwinkle falls into slumber with soft snores and a comfy blanket over him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Periwinkle opens his eyes at the feeling of soft lips on his forehead and he moves over, Pastille looms over him with the same sweet smile "your soups ready, you can try it now, i'm sure it's not too hot" Periwinkle sat up with a yawn and took a spoonful of the bowl soup on the table.

It tasted just right, the temperature of it was just right, everything about it was perfect "hehe.. tastes soo good, i think my colds gone!" He tries to joke but ends up pratically coughing his guts out "ah- um... i don't think my cooking is that good.. a-also are you okay?" Pastille worriedly asks and rubs Periwinkle's back but Periwinkle just giggles "no worries about me Pastille! I'm feeling so much better with you here!" He happily exclaims as he continued downing the soup.

The day went on and on until night, Pastille hadn't planned on sleeping over but after Periwinkle's persistent protests he ended up tucking him and Periwinkle together into the same bed and they both fell asleep soundly.