Pre-Business Meetings Cuddles

Start from the beginning

Smiling as she felt Matt kiss her again, Gabby took things nice and slow with him one last time; after which, Matt pulled away from the kiss and then went to kiss the back of her head. "So, you want to talk about it?" Turning his head, Matt sighed and agreed with the woman he loves. "Yeah, we do need to talk about the PTSD I had last night." Gabby agreed with Matt, as that most definitely is something that she wants to talk to him about. "Baby, you need to wake me up when you have PTSD; because I'm here to help you, and I'll always be here to help you." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before stroking her hand with his thumb. At the same time, Matt smiled due to the fact that he was glad that this is everything that he wants to do with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "So, you had PTSD last night." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before taking a breath. "Yeah, I think that was the real reason that I decided to go for a run this morning; not just because I had to take Andy out, so that he's calm during our meeting." Gabby agreed with Matt. "It's going to be interesting when they see a dog at the meeting."

Matt shook her head. "I already cleared it with the people that we're going to be meeting with, and I told them that I'm a former firefighter with PTSD; and I explained to them in an e-mail that I have PTSD, and that I plan on bringing my service dog since we're still training him in an office setting." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, because she's really proud of her husband. "Did I ever tell you just how proud I am of you Matt?" Matt was a bit confused as he heard Gabby say that. "Were did that come from?" Gabby took a breath as she looked at the man she loves. "Matt, you just shared the fact that you have PTSD with complete strangers. I mean, you don't know the people that we're going to be meeting with; but you told them that you have PTSD." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "It's because I'm still learning about my triggers, and I don't want to go without Andy if I do have a trigger." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. "Hey, you aren't going to hear me complain about that Matt."

Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case. "Matt, I am here to support you...because I love you more than anything in the entire world; and I know for a fact that you need to bring Andy with us, because he's going to make sure that we're okay." Matt agreed with the woman he loves as she told him that, before bending down so that he can kiss her softly. After which, he took things nice and slow with her once more. "So, how about we talk about what exactly we're going to work on today?" Matt smiled. "Today's meeting is for the material for ELLA Apparel, and the Uniforms that are going to go with the Ambulance and Firetrucks." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "And that's why you need me to come, because you want me to be able to check the material; and you want me to make sure that it's the right one." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, as that most definitely is the case. "Yeah, I think that sounds like a good idea." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt tell her that, really happy with her husband.

After which, she leaned in and proceeded to kiss the man she loves more than anything in the entire world once again; and that most definitely is something that she loves to do. Letting go of his hand, Gabby smiled as she put her hand on Matt's chest as they just cuddled up to each other; after which, Matt moved his hand to her hip as they relaxed with each other right now. Just looking into Matt's eyes, Gabby took a breath. "Matt, I hope you know that I trust you when it comes to the material thing." Matt laughed as he heard Gabby say that, before moving his hand to the side of her head; after which, he leaned in and proceeded to kiss her again. "No, we are not going to start that. Because we both know that I am going to screw something up, and I would rather not do anything that can raise your BP when you're pregnant with our little girl." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, before putting his hand on her stomach. Just smiling as he looked down at their daughter, Matt then looked at his beautiful wife. "I'm proud of you."

Looking at Matt when he said that, Gabby was a bit confused. "Where did that come from?" Matt smiled. "I'm talking about what you're doing to create a legacy for our daughter, which I know you are going to want to have her take over ELLA Apparel in the future." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, as that most definitely is the truth; however, they also know what they promised each other. "Just remember what we promised each other, and that was that we wouldn't force the kids into the company; and that we would let them make their choice. And I think that's what we really need to do Matt, because we need to make sure that they're happy; we don't want to force them into a job that they don't enjoy." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case. "Right, of course." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, glad that was something that they were on the same page when it came to this. "So, is there anything else you want to do there?" Matt smiled. "I want to start talking to my executives, we need staff."

Gabby sighed as she heard Matt say that, as that was the truth. "Yeah, we do need to get more employees." Matt nodded. "Sorry we're talking business in bed right now." Gabby shook her head as she heard Matt say that. "I've actually changed my mind when it comes to me being against us talking about work in bed." Matt was a bit taken aback when he heard Gabby say that. "What?"