Discharge

After Kim Dokja fully recovered all of the stories he had lost, due to becoming the Oldest Dream and his soul scattering to different universes, it took a while for all his lost stories and fragments to come back. But finally, Lee Seolhwa discharged Kim Dokja from the hospital.

Lee Seolhwa: You have just recovered, so don't start fighting right now. I mean...it's seriously a miracle you survived with the plan that 'those two' managed to cook up. So please...don't start fighting right after recovering.

She then left another message saying that Lee Sookyung was looking for him. When Kim Dokja left his hospital ward, everyone was there. Yoo Joonghyuk, Han Sooyoung, his incarnation Shin Yoosung, Lee Gilyoung...even his mother was there. And standing next to her was a girl with black hair neatly tied in a ponytail, with features that gave off a warm and caring atmosphere, yet a strong powerful aura. The weirdest part...her features looked familiar...it looked like...him?! Kim Dokja studied the girl for a short second more and, suddenly, Kim Dokja's eyes brightened.

Kim Dokja: Biyoo?!

Biyoo ran up to him and turned into a soft fluffy ball and hugged him.

Kim Dokja: Biyoo! You can shapeshift now? You've gotten so big!

While Kim Dokja was recovering, the companions explained what happened during the time he was in a coma, but they never talked about Biyoo. Whenever he asked about his daughter, Han Sooyoung would only say: "Just wait for the day you get discharged. You'll be surprised then, anyways you won't have to wait that long, so, just bear with it."

Kim Dokja finally understood why Han Sooyoung said what she said. Kim Dokja was overflowed with emotions and did nothing but just hug Biyoo. While hugging the little ball of fluff, he spoke to his mother.

Kim Dokja: It's been a long time...Mother.

Lee Sookyung: It has been...my son. Seems like your daughter grew up healthy and well in your absence. She is very strong.

Lee Sookyung smiled bitterly after replying.

???: Don't you have another mother to find too?

From behind, Kim Dokja heard a warm voice.

???:Seems like it's been too long since my last appearance.

From behind Lee Sookyung, a woman that seemed to carry the deepest, darkest night all by herself could be seen.

Kim Dokja: It's been a long time too, Persephone.

Persephone: It seems that it has been such a long time...my son has forgotten his manners.

Kim Dokja: What about Great Sage and the others?

Jung Heewon: They have some business to settle, so they would visit us later. Oh right...the three of them actually formed an idol group after the apocalypse ended.

Kim Dokja thought: *The three of them formed an idol group? Abyssal Black Flame Dragon included?*

Kim Dokja couldn't believe it. So much had changed while he acted as Oldest Dream. Time passed for a while, when suddenly, someone broke the silence. It was Jang Hayoung.

Jang Hayoung: So like...we can all actually live in a big house together now...right?

Of course she would ask that question. The last time they agreed, they were living with an [Avatar]...instead of the actual Kim Dokja. A shadow cast on the faces of the companions.

Kim Dokja: Of course.

That caused Shin Yoosung to ask:

Shin Yoosung: We'll actually be living with you right? Not some other [Avatar] you created...right?

Kim Dokja: Yes. If you want...you can even cut off my head and see if it can still talk.

Relief dawned on the faces of the companions. When was the last time they could talk so joyfully with everyone present and well?

Lee Gilyoung: I hope that we can go to the sea and eat fried chicken.

Lee Gilyoung muttered out. It had really been a long time...They had really done it. Jung Heewon said,

Jung Heewon: Finally I can fulfil my promise of dangling Mr. Salvation off the Industrial Complex.

Kim Dokja: WHAT?!

Kim Dokja's loud voice caused Lee Seolhwa to intervene. She was at the side dealing with the equipment in Kim Dokja's room while listening to their conversation.

Lee Seolhwa: Jung Heewon, please wait until Dokja-ssi can properly fight before doing that. The system may have returned but that doesn't mean I have started mass producing the Life and Death pill. We can't just waste them. So wait at least, for Dokja-ssi to recover to that extent.