Chapter 281 - 290

Start from the beginning

    After dinner, the family cleaned up together, washed the dishes and chopsticks, cleaned the house and wiped the table.

    Gu Zheng drank some wine, his eyes turned red, and he took the rag from Baitao's hand, "Daughter-in-law, go talk to your parents, I'll wipe it." As soon as the

    man came over, Baitao smelled alcohol, and Give him the rag.

    Next to Gu's mother, the triplets and twins each counted how much lucky money they had collected.

    This year, Gu Gu's mother gave one yuan for the New Year's Eve money each, and several aunts and aunts also gave it.

    It is reasonable to watch the year tonight. Gu's father and mother are old and can't stay up late. In previous years, they would leave after nine or ten o'clock.

    There may be a lot of people today, Dabao and Erbao are not sleepy yet, Sanbao can't resist, snuggling into grandma's arms, his little head moves forward little by little, Gu's mother looks down, "Old five, Taozi, Sanbao is sleepy , take the child back to sleep, it's too cold to sleep."

    Gu Zheng went over to pick up Sanbao, Baitao called Dabao and Erbao, talked to Gu's father, mother, and several brothers and sisters, and left.

    Gu Zheng went to mix hot water, Baitao washed Sanbao's hands and face first, and Sanbao had already fallen asleep.

    Dabao and Erbao also yawned.

    After returning to my hometown, one thing I am happier than having many friends to play with is that I can sleep with my mother in my hometown.

    Dabao and Erbao soon fell asleep too.

    After a noisy day, running here and there, some people played without feeling sleepy, and fell asleep within a minute after lying on the bed.

    Baitao told Gu Zheng that she couldn't hold back and pissed off Mrs. Gu San today.

    Maybe it's because Mrs. Gu's magnetic field is not compatible, she can get along with many people.

    Only Mrs. Gu, she didn't want to wrong herself to get along with someone she didn't like.

    Gu Sansao is very purposeful, she came here suddenly to show her favor, she should have a plan, Baitao doesn't regret doing so today.

    Baitao and Gu Zheng said they just told him.

    What surprised her was Gu Zheng's reaction.

    Gu Zheng said: "It's okay, daughter-in-law, you have done a good job, don't need to be burdened, just say it if you don't like it, don't hold back."

    Baitao turned over and faced him, nodding with her fingers as tender as green onions His chest, "Well, I know, in the future you will persuade my family to reconcile everything, just bear with it."

    Gu Zheng took her little hand, put it on his lips and kissed, "Daughter-in-law, you have to bear with this Why do you have to endure unhappy things?" After

    Gu Zheng finished speaking, he went on to say: "My daughter-in-law don't talk about this, it will delay things."

    After the words fell, the quilt on the top of the head fell, and the two Everyone is covered in blankets.

    New Year's Day.

    Everyone pays New Year greetings to each other and says auspicious words.

    After breakfast, the triplets followed the twins of Mrs. Gu's family to the village to celebrate the New Year.

    In the past, Gu Qingyang was the main force, and he could save a lot of sugar and delicious food every year.