18

We went back to the room and i took a shower. It started raining. It was so beautiful from the window. Jaden was doing something on his phone and i was laying on the bed. He was not paying attention to me. It was like I'm not in the room, he almost smiled at his phone. I went to him.

-What are you doing?

He locked his phone and looked at me.

-Nothing?-Jae pulled me to sit on his lap and hugged me.

-Tell me... what are you hiding?

-It's nothing important.

-Then tell me.

-Ness, it's nothing.

His phone buzzed and i looked at it. It was a message from Parker. I froze. Cooper's sister again. What the fuck?

-Ness?-he turned my face to his.-Look at me.

-No.-i grabbed my jacket and got out. I was not thinking. Because this girl once got in our way. I don't want this thing to happen again. I sat on the stairs where he'll never find me. Maybe i had to ask him what's going on but the voices won and i ran. In front of my face i saw this image of him and Parker making out again. I just imagined it but why? He said he wants to be the best for me. I guess people never change. I even left my phone in the room. Damn it.

-Are you okay?-i turned around and saw Andrew. He was wearing normal clothes so i guess he was not at work now.

-Yeah.-i wiped the tears that i had no idea i was crying.

-You don't look okay.

-I am.-I smiled at him.

-Uhm... can we be friends? I don't know.

-You want me to be your friend?-i asked confused.

-Yeah.

-Oh, okay. I'm Nessa.-i handshaked him.

-Andrew.

-I know.-i smiled at him.

-Do you want me to show you something?-he asked me and i looked at him serious.

-To show me something?

-Yes. I think that you'll love it.

-Maybe another time, i promise.-i smiled at him. Jaden told me that Andrew wants to fuck me so i got scared.

-You promised.-he smiled and left.

I stayed there for five more minutes and went out. I wanted to find a store where i can buy cigarettes. This place was amazing. Beautiful and peaceful. Except for the fact that it was raining. I could hear my footsteps, the birds. Аt such a moment I realized that I didn't really need the phone. The sound of the rain falling on the leaves of the trees distracted me to such an extent that I missed the store. I went in and saw one beautiful girl there. She smiled at me and i went to her.

-You are Nessa, right?

-What? Yes, i am but...

-I want a picture with you.-she said and opened her phone.

-A picture?

-Yeah. I love your music. I'm obsessed with "pain". I'm listening to this song every day. I need a new song soon...

-Wait? You know my song?

-Why you're so shooked? You have 10 million views. Plus this one "if you love me". A M A Z I N G!!! You're so talented.

-Damn. You're the first person who wants a picture with me. I mean I have a lot of fan accounts but...

-Is that a bad thing? No, it's not. However, thank you! How can I help you?

-I want cigarettes and a coffee.

-That's cool. It's 5 bucks.

-There you are.-i smiled at her.

-Just know that your music is amazing.

-Aw, thank you.-i smiled again and left. I heard from the store my song which was one more reason to get away from there. I had no idea how she knows about me. I mean this world is one big place. I went inside. Jaden was gone. I lighted a cigarette on the window and drank coffee. I was mostly overthinking about my situation with him and then I remembered what she said. I have to release a new song soon. I really wanted my next song to be "la di die" with Jae. I just really wanted this thing between him and Parker to be something stupid.

-Ness!-he hugged me. I only looked at him and then I turned to the window again.-Look, Parker is our stylist.

-Our? What are you talking about?

-For "la di die"?

-I don't want shit from her, Jaden.

-Okay, okay. If you don't believe me, look at our messages... it's nothing.

-I don't want to look into your messages. I just wanted to know what's going on.

-I was worried. You can't just disappear like that. Please.

-It's fine.-i sat on the bed.

-No, it's not fine, babe.-he hugged me.

-Look, I don't want anything from-

-I get it, i get it. You'll be my stylist.

-Sounds good to me.-i smiled. He probably deleted the messages even if he was texting her something so...

-I like you a lot. I really like you...

-I like you, Jae.-i lay on the bed and waited for him to come for a hug. I wanted cuddles. I needed cuddles. We stayed like this for hours, his body was so warm I almost fell asleep. It was just perfect. I was not really mad at him, i was scared. But as long as I'm the only girl in his arms, everything is okay. He was playing with my hair without saying a word. There was no need of talking. We were listening to the rain. It was even storming. I wanted to stay like this forever. I just knew that when we are back home something will happen again. I was not ready for this. Plus Mike said he'll come back and this shit was upsetting me. Because I don't need this drama in my life. I grabbed my phone and texted Bree.

nessabarrett
hey...how are you?

breenicxle
are you okay, Ness?

nessabarrett
I'm just scared that Mike will come again.

breenicxle
and why is that? I mean he did something or?

nessabarrett
he came again but Jaden stopped him and now I'm with him on a trip.

breenicxle
I want to be there with you, Ness. You need someone.

nessabarrett
don't worry I'm okay. But if you want we can live together. I don't mind.

breenicxle
now you're talking.

nessabarrett
I'll be happy if you live with me.

-Nessa, sleep. I'm tired.-Jaden groaned.

-You're tired.-i said.

-Mmm.-he hugged me tight and grabbed my phone from my hand and then he fell asleep on my chest.