𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Start from the beginning

Amidst the chaos, the Pearl's crew proves their mettle, firing their cannons with deadly precision. The sea erupts with plumes of water and debris as the two ships exchange thunderous salvos. But it becomes clear that Barbossa's cursed crew has gained the upper hand.

A deafening boom resonates through the air as a cannonball strikes the Interceptor's mast, splintering it in two. The ship lurches violently, the once graceful vessel now succumbing to its fate. Panic sets in as the ship begins to take on water, the relentless assault of the Pearl causing the Interceptor's doom to feel inevitable.

Diana's heart races, her mind racing through the possibilities. Yet, she refuses to yield to despair. With the ferocity of a lioness protecting her cubs, she fights to rally her crew and defend their ship against the relentless invaders.

But as the water rises, the Interceptor becomes a battleground not just between living sailors, but also with the souls of the undead. The cursed crew of the Black Pearl, their skeletal forms formidable and relentless, board the sinking vessel with malevolent intent.

Diana's eyes lock with Barbossa, his wicked grin mirroring the danger they all face. Their swords clash amidst the chaos, each strike a testament to the clash between the living and the damned.

The Interceptor is destroyed and forces the crew to abandon ship, but all are caught in the clutches of Barbossa's crew. Diana struggles in the grasps of her captures, but it only makes them chuckle in delight.

" I like them feisty," One of the pirates remarks with a grin.

The salty breeze brushes against Diana's face as she stands defiantly, her wrists bound tightly by rough rope, and her eyes locked in a fierce gaze with Barbossa. The ruthless captain wears a wicked smirk, relishing in the thrill of his victory over the once-proud crew of the Pearl. Will, his face bruised and bloodied, stands at his side, a reluctant pawn in Barbossa's malicious game.

Despite Jack's advice, Will does something stupid. He attempts to reason with Barbossa and strike a deal.

Beside Diana, Elizabeth clutches her hands together, her eyes wide with fear, but her spirit unyielding. Jack, ever the unyielding trickster, maintains a facade of nonchalance, his eyes glinting with a flicker of defiance. Together, they face the cruel fate that Barbossa has planned for them – a walk along the plank, a plunge into the unforgiving waters, and marooning on a remote island, left to the mercy of the sea and the elements.

As the pirates usher them to the edge of the ship, Diana's heart pounds in her chest. She knows the treacherous nature of the waters below, and the knowledge that she will soon be submerged in those murky depths fills her with dread. Yet, she refuses to show any sign of vulnerability to her captors.

Barbossa smirks as he watches the fear and defiance in their eyes.

"A fitting end for ye all," he drawls, his voice dripping with malice, "Ye thought ye could best the Black Pearl? Ye thought wrong."

With a swift shove, Diana is propelled forward, and she walks the plank with measured steps. The cold sea spray stings her skin, but she resists the urge to flinch. Barbossa's crew hoot and cheer, reveling in their control over the captive pirates.

As she nears the edge, Diana casts one last glance at Jack and Elizabeth. With a defiant glare at Barbossa, Diana takes a leap of faith and plunges into the depths below.

The impact of hitting the water takes her breath away, the shock of the cold leaving her momentarily disoriented. Her limbs churn as she fights against the weight of her soaked clothing, desperately swimming towards the distant island that is now their sanctuary.