𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

Start bij het begin

" Why ask me?" Jack ponders as he dramatically examines his nails.

" Because you're a pirate."

" And you want to turn pirate yourself. Is that it?

The pirate's words seem to offend the boy, who tightly clutches the bars of the cell as his eyes bore into the man behind them, and so Diana finally decides to have her voice be heard.

" They have Miss Swann," She utters, though refuses to meet the gaze of the pirate.

" Oh! So it is that you found a girl. I see," Jack happily exclaims as he sits up, then turns his eyes to the woman, " Ello, love. Come closer... won't you?" and when the woman remains silent, he turns his eyes back to the boy, " If you're intending to brave all, hasten to her rescue, and so win fair lady's heart, you'll have to do it alone, mate. I see no profit in it for me."

" I can get you out," Will offers, which brings Diana's eyes up to him.

" How's that, they key's run off?"

Since Will helped to build the cells, he just happens to know how to dismantle them. He grabs a chair and is able to pull the cell off the hinges with the correct leverage, thus freeing the pirate, who smiles as he steps up to the woman.

" You're much prettier up close," He observes, then grabs his effects and motions towards the hall, " After you, love."

And if Will's plan of breaking a pirate out of prison was bad enough, the pirate has a much, much worse plan, one that becomes abundantly clear as they hide on the beach and he stares at a ship.

" We're gonna steal a ship?" Will asks in disbelief, " That ship?"

" Commandeer," Jack corrects, " We're going to commandeer that ship. Nautical term."

" That's just a fancy word for stealing," Diana points out.

" You should know all about that, given how many hearts you've stolen," The pirate smirks as his eyes are still set on the ship, " One question about your business, boy, or there's no use going. This girl, how far are you willing to go to save her?"

" I'd die for her," Will bosts, which comes as a bit of a shock to the woman.

Diana knows of Will's feelings for Elizabeth, but never knew exactly how strong they were up until this moment. She would do anything to protect the Swann girl, but each plan the men come up with seem to be worse than the last, for she ends up walking on the bottom of the bay with a canoe over her head so they have a pocket of air.

" Why did I ever agree to this?" Diana groans.

" Because we're going to save Elizabeth," Will responds.

" That was a rhetorical question, Turner," The woman utters.

" Oooh, she's feisty, I like her," The pirate chuckles.

They approach the vessel and climb aboard, quietly and one by one till their feet step onto the planks. Both of the men underestimate Diana, who immediately springs into action. Almost as if she spent the first 20-odd years of her life on a ship.

The Naval men are instantly removed from the ship and placed on a dingey, allowing the three to have control over the entire thing. Diana takes to the rigging and pulls the ropes with each, much to the surprise of both men. Between them all, Will by far has the least experience, and Diana and Jack may as well be tied.

For they are Captain Jack Sparrow and the Woman of the Waves.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

 ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.