WITH LO'AK, NETEYAM AND SPIDER

Lo'ak sees his dad on a rock, "dad! It's Neteyam!" Lo'ak yells, "he's hurt!" he yells. Jake helps Spider and Lo'ak bring Neteyam up onto the rock. "Watch his head!" Jake yells. The three lay Neteyam down onto the rough rocks, Jake checks Neteyam's back to see that the bullet went straight through. "Shit. Put pressure on it." Jake says, putting Lo'ak's hands onto Neteyam's wound. Neytiri flies down from her ikran and runs over to her son. Neteyam breathes heavily, Jake holding his head. "I want to go home." Neteyam says, looking around at everyone. "I know, I know, okay? We're going home." Jake says, his voice cracking.

Neteyam looks around at his family, "dad, I-" he starts, before he stops breathing. Lo'ak shakes his head, Neytiri calls out his name softly. "No." Neytiri says, inhaling sharply. "No, no, no.." She puts her hands on her first born son's shoulders, trying to shake him awake. "Neteyam!" She screams, she screams in pain as she looks into her son's eyes. "Neteyam, no great mother, no great mother." She says, hugging her sons head. Lo'ak sobs, looking down at his hands, coated in his own big brother's blood. Neytiri wails, "my son!" she cries. "Can you hear me, corporal? Yeah, yeah I think you can. I got ur daughters." Jake looks back to the ship. "Same deal as before, you for them."

WITH VASILIA

Vasilia POV

I hop up onto the ship again, trying to find where Kiri and Tuk are cuffed. It's not long before I find them again, but there are avatars surrounding them and the colonel talking into the earpiece again. I grab my knife and stab one in the heart before I cover his mouth and he drops dead, the avatars all walk to another part of the ship and I get to Kiri and Tuk. "Vasilia!" Kiri whispers, I put my hand on the back of her head. "I'm here." I whisper, I start cutting the cuffs when I notice the colonel still there. "Shit." I mutter, I try cut the cuffs but my knife isn't sharp enough. Just then, an arrow goes through a sky person. Tuk gasps, "It's mom!" She yells.

I sigh, I quietly run off and help Neytiri and Jake fight the avatars and humans off. I stab one in their heart, kicking another in the head and stabbing him in the head. I run back to where Kiri and Tuk are, but I see Tuk's cuffs getting cur by her father and Kiri nowhere to be seen. "Jake, Tuk!" I whisper. They turn to look at me, Jake motions me over. "Vasilia, stay behind me alright?" Jake says, with his hand on the back of my head, I nod. The colonel comes out with a knife to Kiri's neck, I hiss and the colonel shoots me a glare. "Runnin' out of time here, corporal. You already lost one kid today, you really want to lose another?" The colonel says, Jake hisses and gets ready to attack, until the colonel presses the knife onto Kiri's neck, drawing a small bit of blood. "Do not test me corporal."

"Just kill him dad!" Kiri yells, making the colonel press harder on Kiri's neck, making her shut up quickly. I cannot take this anymore, I hiss and lunge out towards the colonel. I manage to make a deep slice in his chest before he stabs me, right in the heart. I see white, I tried to save Kiri. That's all I wanted to do. I couldn't stand seeing her under his knife, pressing the knife into her skin. I died because I wanted to save my friend, it's all I've ever wanted to do.

Nobody's POV

Kiri watches as one of her good friends die before her eyes, she realizes that Vasilia died for Kiri. She tried to save her, to get the knife away from her. But died in the process. "Weapons down, you saw a kid die. Her body is right infront of you. Don't make me do the same thing to your kid, Jake." Quaritch says. Jake puts his weapons down, "kick 'em away." Quaritch says. Jake hisses in frustration as he kicks his weapons away. Quaritch throws a pair of cuffs to Jake. "Cuff yourself, now!" He yells. "You son of a bitch!" Jake growls, cuffing himself. "No, don't hurt her!" Spider yells, running towards the scene. "Stay back!" Quaritch yells. Neytiri creeps up behind Spider and grabs a hold of his hair and brings a knife to his neck.

"Release, or I cut." Neytiri says. "What, you think I care about some kid?" Quaritch says, shaking his head. "He's not mine. We ain't even the same species." He says again, Spider struggles under Neytiri's knife. "Just please don't.. don't hurt her." Spider begs. "Just please let her go!" He yells. "Mom, don't kill him." Kiri struggles, still looking at her good friend's dead body. Spider begs his father to let Kiri go, Neytiri then cuts Spider's chest. "I cut." She says, "let her go!" Spider yells. Neytiri sees that Quaritch isn't letting her daughter go, so she raises her knife and lets out a scream before almost plunging her knife into Spider's chest.

Quaritch lets Kiri go and raises his knife. Neytiri looks at Quaritch, he looks her in the eye and drops Kiri. Kiri lands right beside Vasilia's dead body. Neytiri drops Spider and he scrambles to his feet. Kiri breathes heavily and drags Vasilia's body to Spider. "Help me bring her, Spider." Kiri says, Spider nods and takes the dead girl's legs.

then they brought her home and her parents wailed their heads off. neteyam and vasilia had a shared funeral and loak got with vasilias sister tsireya.
the end 😝😝😝😝