Aqua (010)

Aqua was just a regular f#cking drone like everyone else that's gonna be in the book

Aqua was just a regular f#cking drone like everyone else that's gonna be in the book. Until 1 day her Uhh friend got murdered because they had the Abs on them and had already turned coo coo. After that she gets the silver blah blah blah you know already. Anyway the reason why she has a sea creature theme to her solver form is because she is actually interested in sea life even though water kills her 🙂....I know it makes sense (N-no. It really is not)...ahem let's not get off track, so when her solver form developed it took the data of her sea creature plushies (YES she had plushies of sea creatures) this included a shark, jellyfish, electric eels, and that fish with the bulb hanging off...It's fish then something else. Now for the OTHER half of her trauma, that would be her parents being scared of her so they tried setting a trap on her but that backfired, and she began to uncontrollably kill both. Aaaaaaand now she does self harm to herself because she hates having this stupid program in her and is also now living in a run Down aquarium because.....why not.

I mean I'm no expert but if I had to choose between being a pussy or having magneto powers but it having a price of murdering my own kind then *chuckles* you bet I'm choosing the second option. And don't give me that I know some of you would agree with me if you take out the cannibal part.

Ability's: borrows underneath the groun like she's swimming.

Strength: 20%

Speed: 89%

IQ: 65

Battle IQ: 67

Endurance: 44%

Defence: 35%

Durability: 39%

Agility: 90%

Skills: 47%

Reflexes: 49%

Stealth: 66%

Experience: 53%

Power: 25%