Had to skip s1 e8

PJs:

Nia's heart fluttered with uncertainty as she lay in bed, her thoughts consumed by the events of the past few days

Nia's heart fluttered with uncertainty as she lay in bed, her thoughts consumed by the events of the past few days. She couldn't shake the feeling of unease that lingered in the air, wondering if she had made the right decision to leave Elijah behind.

As she worked on her homework, she absentmindedly turned on the TV, seeking some semblance of distraction from her racing thoughts. The familiar sound of the movie "R.L. Stine's Monsterville: The Cabinet of Souls" filled the room, providing a welcome respite from the turmoil of her mind.

Suddenly, Klaus's voice interrupted her thoughts, drawing her attention away from the TV.

"Nia, what are you doing?" Klaus's voice was filled with curiosity as he entered the room, his gaze shifting from her to the TV screen.

Nia looked up from her homework, meeting Klaus's gaze with a questioning expression. "My homework, and watching TV as background noise. Why?" she replied, her voice tinged with curiosity.

Klaus's expression softened slightly as he sat down next to her, his gaze thoughtful. "I wanted to talk about what happened with Tyler and Dwayne," he said, his voice tinged with concern.

Nia's heart skipped a beat at Klaus's words, her mind racing with questions. "Oh, okay. I was kinda wondering about it anyways. I asked Elijah, but I don't know, it's like he didn't want me to know too much about it," she admitted, her voice trailing off uncertainly.

Klaus's brow furrowed with concern as he listened to Nia's words, his expression thoughtful. "Really?" he asked, raising an eyebrow in surprise.

Nia nodded in confirmation, her gaze fixed on Klaus's face. "Yeah, it's like he couldn't trust me or something," she said, her voice tinged with frustration.

Klaus's expression softened with understanding as he reached out to gently place a hand on Nia's shoulder. "I could only guess that it would be my fault. Do you have any questions about your blood or what it could do?" he asked, his voice filled with sincerity.

Nia's mind raced with possibilities as she considered Klaus's words, her thoughts swirling with uncertainty. "Yes, after Dwayne woke up. It was like he didn't want anything bad to happen to me. When I told him that Tyler needed to be stopped, he and Tyler started fighting, and I was able to escape. What was going on? One minute he seemed more than willing to attack me, and the next...," she trailed off, her voice filled with confusion.

Klaus's expression darkened with understanding as he listened to Nia's words, his mind racing with possibilities. "That, my little wolf, is called the 'Sire Bond'," he explained, his voice tinged with seriousness.

Nia's eyes widened with surprise as she absorbed Klaus's words, her mind reeling with the implications of what he was saying. "The sire bond? What does that mean?" she asked, her voice tinged with curiosity.

Klaus's expression softened with understanding as he explained the concept to her, his words filled with wisdom. "The sire bond is the link between the Sire, in this case, you, and their Sired, in this case, Dwayne. It exists within the vampire and hybrid species. The Sired complies with the direct and indirect orders of the Sire to show its loyalty," he said, his voice filled with authority.

Nia's mind raced with questions as she considered Klaus's words, her thoughts swirling with uncertainty. "Well, why don't we just make a small hybrid army to protect me while all this is going on? So that is why you and the rest of our family don't have to worry about me as much. And why didn't Elijah want me to know about this?" she asked, her voice tinged with curiosity.

Klaus's expression darkened with concern as he considered Nia's words, his mind racing with possibilities. "Well, we didn't know about your blood. As for Elijah, my guess is that was my doing," he admitted, his voice tinged with regret.

Nia's heart ached with sadness as she absorbed Klaus's words, her mind reeling with the weight of his confession. "You tried to make an army? Is that why Elijah didn't want me to know? Because he thought I would be like you?" she asked, her voice filled with uncertainty.

Klaus's expression softened with understanding as he reached out to gently place a hand on Nia's shoulder. "I guess in a way. He is worried that under this academic facade, maybe you'll be just like me," he admitted, his voice tinged with regret.

Nia's heart swelled with emotion as she absorbed Klaus's words, her mind racing with possibilities. "No matter how hard I try to show that I have changed. That I'm not broken. That I'm not some sort of danger to others," she said, her voice filled with determination.

Klaus's expression softened with understanding as he listened to Nia's words, his heart filled with pride. "It's my fault. I'm sorry, little wolf. If it wasn't for me and my faults, maybe Elijah wouldn't have hidden this," he admitted, his voice filled with regret.

Nia's eyes filled with tears as she absorbed Klaus's words, her heart aching with sadness. "He didn't lie or keep anything from me. I hope that maybe in the future, I can call him dad instead of Klaus," she said, her voice filled with hope.

Klaus's heart swelled with emotion as he listened to Nia's words, his eyes shining with pride. "If you have any questions about any of this, I'll be more than willing to help. Just say the words, little wolf," he said, his voice filled with sincerity.

Nia's heart fluttered with gratitude as she absorbed Klaus's words, her mind racing with possibilities. "Thanks for this," she said, her voice filled with sincerity.

As Klaus leaned in to kiss her forehead, Nia's heart skipped a beat, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "Don't worry. I'll get out of your hair," Klaus said with a smile, his voice filled with warmth.

Nia watched as Klaus left the room, her heart swelling with gratitude for the father she never knew she needed. As she returned to her homework, a sense of peace washed over her, knowing that she was not alone in her struggles.

And as she touched the spot where Klaus had kissed her forehead, a smile tugged at the corners of her lips, her heart filled with a newfound sense of belonging.

"Thanks, Dad," she whispered to the empty room, her voice filled with love and gratitude.