Stop texting me damn it

Scara's POV After School

"Kuni come down stairs! Dinners almost done!" Ei called out for him to come down, he sighed and threw his phone onto the bed and trudged down the stairs into the kitchen. As soon he got down stairs he let out a sigh of relief that Ei didn't make the food, Miko did. Her cooking is always better when Ei's, Ei always finds a way to mess it up. As Miko dished the food onto the plates Scara helped set up the table. " So Kuni... How was school? " Ei started to talk so the disturbing silence came to an end. " It was alright, I got another lunch time detent- " He was cut off, Miko and Ei just stared at him, a mix of disappointment, shock and anger was on Ei's face, but Miko just let out a sigh of disappointment. " Listen before you two get all bitchy about it, some kid was kicking the back of my chair in Japanese and I simply just turned around and lightly slapped him and told him to stop kicking my chair or he won't be able to anymore. " I wanted to punch him but that'll get me suspended again. " You really should stop doing this type of stuff, it's not good for you, the people around you and your education, Kuni. " Miko calmly said something before Ei went off her head. They all finished their dinner and cleaned up. Ei and Miko went to watch some TV and Scara went back up to his room.

56 missed called, 237 unread messages from Y/N 😒. 3 missed calls, 48 unread messages from Ch*lde. " What the fuck do they want now? " He picked up his phone and saw all of the messages and discord notifications from Y/N and Childe. "Why do I keep getting attracted? 자석 같이 끌려가, I cannot explain this reacti-" He lets out a sigh and he picks up the phone. " What do you want Y/N you're so annoying." He'd ask her in a harsh tone, " Oh! You picked up this time! I was wondering if you had time to help me with some math homework? " Why is she so happy to talk to me all the time- " Bold of you to assume I'm good at math? " Pft fucking idiot " Oh!-Uh-Sorry? Are you good at math? " Omfg so annoying " Yeah, I'm only going to help you if you bring me food during my detention- "

Y/N POV
Only during his detention? "Do you always have a detention?" After afew minutes he finally spoke again "Yeah, people aren't that fond of me-" oh that explains why I only see him during classes- "Oh! Well...I don't see anything wrong with you!" I kind of feel bad for him, no one wants to hang around him "Uhm, about the math homework, what questions do you want help with? " Scara changed the subject, He didn't want to talk about that anymore. He didn't mean to say that, I suppose he just felt calmer talking to her.

A few hours later

" Oh my god thank you Scara, your a life saver " It was almost 11:30 PM and you both had school tomorrow, you're making progress on befriending him but, you still have awhile to go. " Yeah yeah, now go to bed or something and leave me alone. " Ok the leave me alone part was uncalled for. "That was rude, what type of food do you like? I'll bring some tomorrow for you!" He sat there thinking for a minute "Uhm, I don't like anything sweet especially Dango " Someone doesn't have a sweet tooth "Ok! Byee!!" You hung up the call and crawled into bed, since you need to get up a little bit earlier to go to the shops before school.

End of Chapter 2
641 words