05

"What's your favorite scary movie?"

"I'll will talk to you all later, I have closing shift

"I'll will talk to you all later, I have closing shift." Madison told her friends collecting her stuff. She hated the closing shift, it usually took her 2 hours to finish cleaning and she was all by herself. "Bye." The group of friends, except Liv hollered.

"Let me walk you out." Chad jumped up, catching up to Madi. Amber eyes didn't leave the two of them until the front door closed.

"I'll see you later!" Madi waved the boy off while they reached her car. "Text me when you get there." Chad said leaning against the girls car door so she couldn't open it. "Yes dad." Madi laughed.

"Now I have to go!" Madison reminded the tall boy, lightly shoving him away. He gently leaned down and kissed the Madison's forehead.

"Please be safe!" Chad yelled once he opened the door, and she got in her car. "Sir yes sir!" Madi rolled down her window to yell back.

Madison had to make a quick stop home to get her teal uniform, she always begged her boss for a new dress but she insisted on this one. "Hey Mom is my dress in the dryer still?!" Madison asked her blonde haired mom after hugging her. "No it should be hanging up." Her mom Jess told her.

She changed as fast as she could, running back to her car. Once she reached her car she was already out of breath.

"Finally your here! I can leave!" Cassie exclaimed at the ding the door made when Madi opened it. "Nice to see you too." Madison slipped on her name tag.

CHAD

Did you make it?

No

That's not funny.

I laughed

Be careful

I will

Come over after work

Okay
I have to actually go work tho