"I wouldn't. " Dyson sighed as he pushed away from the counter and strode towards the door. "I wanted to wait to mark her until we knew each other better. Though now that I think about it with Erili and all of this shit going on I should have." He grumbled as he neared the door.

"You really should have." A muffled voice spoke up from above them.

Floating above the center island was a cloudy grey mist, though there was the figure of a male that stood within the mist. His features couldn't be made out clearly. Within the mist stood the figure of a woman, she was the one who had spoken.

"He is still a link to her." The woman spoke as the mist shimmered within the demon's sanctuary. "Until that link is broken he will be able to come for you all whenever he wants." She told them.

"The brother is going to be a little harder to save." The male spoke up. "But we will be willing to help." He added as his head shifted towards his female companion.

The men froze, yet again someone had simply appeared in their home. Yet these two never showed their faces.

"Who the hell are you?" Surian demanded as he slammed his hands down on the counter. He was done with all this shit, his memories of the woman he loved had been taken from him, let alone the woman herself. He had just found out that Erili was holding their newborn children in a suspended state.

"You know who I am, Surian or should I call your other half Lust?" The male spoke once again as the door was pushed open to the kitchen.

As the door swung open it hit Dyson in the face causing the male to falter in his steps, there standing in the doorway was Yillia staring wide eyed into the mist, Jaden and Diseia just behind her as the Nephilim herself was ready to attack anything for the young human. Though when she saw the state her mate was in a small giggle left her lips as she rushed to him.

"Are you alright?" Eviden asked while she reached for Dyson's teetering form.

"What are you doing here? It's dangerous." Tylion panicked as Surian moved towards Di and the other young women.

Though the look she gave him had him stopping in his steps, it was the same one that said. You won't fight my battles unless I ask it of you. As Yillia took a step towards the mist Wynn moved to her left side and his brother to her right. Kedan saw no reason to leave his brother's mate, his soon to be sister in law unprotected. She was his family after all. As the three neared the mist it began to clear as if it had reacted to one or all three of them.

"Well, if that isn't surprising." The male chuckled as he waved his hand, the mist clearing completely as the pair dropped to the floor in front of Kedan, Yillia and Wynn. "You all used to know me as the guardian. Though you can call me Krylo." Krylo offered as he turned to introduce his female companion. "And this is..." He spoke but was quickly cut off.

"Ember!" Yillia gasped in shock as she watched her sister appear next to the man. Her hand reached out for the young woman who looked like she had been trained to kill anything that got near her or the male that stood next to her.

"Mate!" Kedan growled as Yillia called out her sister's name. Though it was Pride, the sin that lived inside him that had growled he was bursting at the seams to get to the young woman who now stood in front of them. Kedan understood now, this was why he had started to become so overprotective of his twin's mate. Her sister was his mate, it wasn't heard of well not in the research he had done.

"Ember?? Mate??" Voices echoed the pair as they all had tried to take a protective stance around everyone in the small kitchen.

"It's nice of you to join the ranks of the hated, Guardian but do you think we can take it to a less crowded room?" Di questioned as she leaned around the group of men that had made a wall in front of her, Jaden and Eviden.