Stressed

Jc was in his room editing another video for their channel when he finally finished it and posted it.

Jc sighed siting back in his chair running a hand down his face and got up and walked to the kitchen to get some water and some food.

Kian was sitting in the living room eating some chips watching tv and playing on his phone when he herd Jc he looked up and smiled.

"Hey" Kian said in a funny voice trying to cheer Jc up and make him smile sense he had a frown on his face.

"Hey" Jc said "videos done and posted so I'm going to go prepare for the next video"

"What are we filming" Kian asked

"Dude seriously I told you this yesterday were doing another challenge video"

"Oh I thought we are doing that collab with the boys" Kian said.

"No" Jc said and sat down on the other coach pulling out his phone "that's next week bich" Jc said

"Dude maybe we should take a week off you been seeming stressed out a lot lately you don't even come to party's anymore" Kian said taking a drink of his water.

"I'm fine" Jc said still looking at his phone "I'm just sick of people not doing what they're supposed two I guess during the shoots then editing takes forever but I have to post for the fans that's the job of a youtuber Kian" Jc said rolling his eyes sounding frustrated

"Dude you even sound frustrated right now let's take the day off and go have fun we haven't done that in so long" Kian said smiling "we can go to that rodeo cowboy place you been dyeing to go to"

"No Kian unlike you I'm trying to stay on track I have to film and get our videos uploaded in a week and it takes me half a week to edit"

"Well if it helps you know I can edit them or try at least to give you a break I mean this is our channel so we help each other out it's what we do" Kian said shrugging.

"No it's not Kian you don't know how to do it right it has to be a certain way or else it will suck and the fans won't be interested" Jc said annoyed.

"Alright just offering don't have to get mad or anything but on all serious notes you really should take a break even if it's just a week to relax and have fun I'm sure the fans will be fine with it" Kian said.

"Let's just go get ready to film" Jc said standing up ignoring Kian and walked off to go get the camera and tripod and set it up indoors sense it was raining outside.

As Jc set up the kitchen Kian walked in and sat on one of the chairs waiting for Jc to finish

"Alright" Jc said and hit record on the camera.

"What's up guys welcome to the Kian and Jc channel today we will be doing another challenge video" Jc said energetically and smiled as Kian looked at him and saw through his put on act and frowned hating seeing his best friend stressed.

After the video Jc walked off not saying a word to Kian and went to go edit the video

Kian sat on the couch scrolling through his phone when he thought of an idea.

"Party" Kian said out loud and smiled and pulled up his phone contacts.

Little did he know Jc was getting even more stressed out with the videos.

"Hey ya next week after filming ya" Kian said talking to one of the boys "party's at my house no Jc doesn't know it's fine he won't be mad about it he needs it anyway"