I let go of my hug then realized the existence of my tag "Ryuenji-san." I said with a smile.

"Nice to meet again, Shiroka-san." said Tasuku with a smile.

he then came up to us "we've been talking about this for a while." he said.

" oh! so you guys have explained everything to commander I." I said calmly.

" yes. we explained everything to them about our whereabouts and how we got here." said akiza.

"That means I don't have to hide anything anymore." I thought.

"That means you also know the truth of what happened, Ryuenji-san." I said while looking at him.

he looked at me then nodded then he frowned slightly "yeah... i heard them explain it and... i didn't think you were part of the outside world." he said.

"...my secret has been exposed so I don't have to lie about my background anymore." I said.

they were shocked "so... you lied to us." Tasuku said surprised and sad.

"It's for my own good and you know that too." I said seriously.

" What do you mean?" she asked.

"...I met 2 of the Phantom Card members." I replied.

" what!? Really!!" they both said surprised.

"Phantom card you mean... the person at that time." said Tasuku.

"That's right. I didn't expect them to make it here and it's even more dangerous... they almost used my card as their bait." I said annoyed.

"Wait so you lost your deck!" said Azura surprised.

"I'm just like you guys. I woke up in the forest feeling shocked and scared then I realized that I also didn't have my cards and my deck but... I managed to get 9 of all my cards." I said while showing them.

they stared at my card surprised including tasuku he must have never seen a card like that before "so this is the card system in your world?" he asked.

"Yes! The commander has a powerful spirit card." said Azura amazed.

" why did you call shiroka-san commander?" asked Tasaku curiously.

"Because she is the chief division commander in our world." akiza replied.

I immediately glared at Akiza making her stiffen "Akiza Haruna. What have I ever told you about important privacy." I said coldly.

" hii! sorry commander." said akiza with fear.

then she hid behind Azura's body "forgive akiza, ( y/n)-san. She accidentally exposed it." he said.

I looked at him then sighed "sorry. I can't hold back my emotions lately because of... something." I said.

"Do they keep bothering you constantly?" Tasuku asked worriedly.

" ... they always bother me. every. time." I said coldly.

my eyes turned gold while tasuku was surprised to see that then i shook my head "thank you for helping those two, Ryuenji-san." I said.

" it's okay and shiroka-san please call me Tasuku." Tasuku said with a smile.

"But I'm not really-" I was cut off by him.

"Tasuku. call me from now on." he said with a smile.

"... fine. I'll call you Tasuku and you can call me by my first name too." I said with a smile.