𝐀𝐫𝐜 𝐎𝐧𝐞 - 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡

"Ego sum a mortuis resuscitatus, a mortuis resuscitatus."

Underneath a Weeping Cherry Tree lain an unusual sight, the grave was dug opened and there laid a white feathered cocoon, glowing under the bright light of the full moon. Inside the cocoon, laid two people. [Name] [Last name] donning a white gown, curled up in a fetal position, eyes closed and [h/l] [h/c] hair spread all over. [Akira] wearing an all white sleeveless turtleneck sweater and cargo pants. His smooth and flawless tanned skin glowing with life, and white hair tied up in a ponytail, his body having been reformed from the ashes.

Neither of their chests rose or fell, their hearts laid un-beating even though they were alive, save for the twitching of their fingers. Slowly, [Name] had awoken, [e/c] eyes fluttering open before staring dully at the wall of the cocoon and thrusting out her hands. Long white sharp claws digging into the slimy and silk like material. The shell was quickly ripped open as she stood up, and crawled out of the hole into the thunderstorm.

"I'll never get used to that.. Even though I'd gone through it thousands of times.."

[Name] rolled her shoulders, letting out a sigh before turning towards the grave. Bending down, she wrapped her arms around [Akira], hoisting his body into her arms and carrying bridal style. Reaching out a hand towards the grave and making claw shape, whispering a chant.

"Crumbling Bones and Putrid Flesh.

Listen To My Words and Heed My Command.

Reform and Follow My Wish."

The cocoon crumbled into dust before reforming into a spitting image of her corpse laying there peacefully, and the urn of [Akira's] ashes before the dirt moved on its own, refilling the grave. [Name] smiled before turning away and walking into the night, [Akira] in her arms, still asleep.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ✝ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

You sat on the ground poking [Akira] who laid next to you, as you tried to wake him up. He had no time to be sleeping, it was time for the plan! Slowly his purple eyes fluttered open and he sat up, yawning into his hand, body drooping slightly.

"Hey bozo ❤ how ya doin?"

A snicker left your mouth from behind your hand, a playful glint in your eyes. It was always good to tease [Akira].

"Ugh, don't start this.. I'm fine but what about you? This is like the.. let's see... fifth time you've died?"

"Actually, its the sixth time I've died, and the fifth time you've died. But who's counting? Enough about that though!"

[Akira] deadpanned before standing up rising to his full height of 7'5, his hands reaching up to readjust his ponytail. You jumped up, rising to 8'8 and towered over him, smiling you patted his head before snickering.

"Pfft, shorty~"

"Actually, princess, I'm quite tall~ I even tower over Gyomei. You're just freakishly tall for some reason.."

"I can't help it.. Mm too bad I couldn't be 9'6 y'know? Could've been cosplaying Lady Dimitrescu.." You sighed heavily, and cracked your knuckles and neck. "Let's get going, we gotta start over again.. until we save everyone. Also, your turning to ashes performance was great~ If I didn't know any better I'd say you were an actual demon from this world."

"Ugh, don't even. Most of the demons we ever saw throughout the arcs were ugly asf!! Muzan, Kokushibo, Douma, Akaza, Nakime, Daki, Gyutaro, Hantengu's clones, Enmu, and the Spider Milf were hot."