Chapter 18: Stain and Terra

Comenzar desde el principio

"Well...*huff* maybe Toshinori, was not wrong about you. Ow...my back hurts." The old man said tiredly as he went to the couch to lay down and both combatants decided to rest.

* * *

**Endeavor's Agency**

Shoto had arrived at his father agency, but he couldn't think straight. No it was not the fact that he was standing in front of a tall building and about to see some of the best heroes working under his father. The reason why Shoto was distracted was because of what he heard from his father and mother last night, that his mother had a child before his sister. As far Shoto believed there were only three Todoroki children. So to hear that there was another child and that child was **_gone_** , leaves you to wonder what could have been. Shoto wanted to know more if that was possible and was determined to get information from his father.

"Shoto," Shoto saw his father at his desk doing paperwork. Endeavor walked from his desk as he came to greet his son. "I'm glad that you decided to take my internship, I know that we can work on your quirks. Before we get started I must take care some task, I will be quick, but wait here." Endeavor told his son and again Shoto nodded.

Endeavor left his office and Shoto decided to take a look around, he saw the many of paintings on wall and the awards that his father received throughout his pro career. The teen then went to his desk and what he saw surprised him. What Shoto saw was pictures of his siblings and mother, he also saw another picture, but this one was different.

The one that was different had picture of younger man that was no doubt his father and he had a smile on face, he looked happy as he was in headlock by a woman with long black hair, purple eyes, tan skin, and a black diamond shaped jewel on her forehead. Shoto grabbed the photo and took a closer look at it, he had never a seen a picture of his father so young and happy. "Having fun?" Shoto looked to the door to see his father had returned.

"Sorry, I-"

"It's alright, everyone gets curious." Enji interrupted him as he walked over to his desk and saw the photo that Shoto was holding, the teen saw his father smile when he saw it.

"That photo is from my first year in UA." Enji said and Shoto got curious about who the woman was. "Who is she?" Shoto asked curiously and he would soon get his answer.

"She was my best friend at the time from when I was your age, she had a powerful flame quirk and she helped me out to control mine. That thing I do with my flames and beard, I learned that from her, she could do the same only with her hair." Shoto listened closely to his father has he took the photo from his hands and reminisced about the black haired woman.

"What kind of flames did she have?" Shoto asked.

"Her flames were unlike anything I've ever seen, I still haven't seen one in my years as a pro that could compete with hers. You see Shoto it's very rare to find people with different color flames. I've come across some that had it, but not liker hers. Her flames were a color that I've never seen before and that was **black**."

"Black?"

"Yes, she named her quirk **Blackfire** and she had the power to produce powerful black flames that could not be put it out. I know cause I seen it when I was younger, but enough with the past. Let's get you a room and tomorrow we can begin your training." Enji told his as he put a hand on his shoulder and left his office.

' _I guess I'll have to wait to ask him.'_ Shoto thought as the two Todoroki's left the office.

* * *

**Somewhere in Hosu**

Somewhere in Hosu in a warehouse was Stain and Terra, Terra sat silently on a box as she was watched her master sharpen his blade. Terra looked at her master and Stain could feel her eyes on him even though his eyes was on the blade. "Terra, what is on your mind?" Terra heard master, but she was unsure that she should tell him how she felt after the meeting with League.