Silver hammy
Get some bitches

10 flop
Brutal

Silver hammy
I'll say it to you too

Xavi's baby boy
Leave Ansu out of it, don't be mean to him

Baldy
Ansu😇

Iniesta 2.0
Pretty real

Shit mom
So can we do the pyramid right now orrrr

Toilet paper
We're waiting for you woman

10 flop
Take your time

Baldy
What a guy

Silver hammy
When he's respectful😩

Iniesta 2.0
Jude you switch up quite a lot

Silver hammy
No thanks
You can double it and pass it on

Shit mom
Okay! Living room, go!

I toss my phone on the bed and I grab my computer, bringing it out to the living room. I set everything up as the guys whisper to each other, looking at me every once in awhile and I cross my arms.

"She's giving us a look." Jude says, barely above a whisper and I tilt my head slightly as his eyes widen, "oh god, now it's the look." He adds, emphasizing the word 'the.'

"Welcome to the pyramid meeting." I say clasping my hands together.

"Even though it's a day late." Pablo coughs as I shrug.

"Yeah it happens." I say as I click it. "Gavi you're sixth, I know you were expecting it, and it simply was because you took everything out on all of us. The Isabelle situation was stressful but you didn't deal with it well, and your hand proves that."

"I wish I skipped this one, id rather be on probation." He mumbles as he leans his head back against the couch, staring up at the ceiling as he sighs.

"You forgot a reason." Pedri whispers.

I nod, "and you also shared Pedri and I's business in the groupchat with the whole pregnancy scare." I add as he lifts his head back up, looking at me shrugging. "Leading into fifth, Jude. You could go in any of our group chats and look at your texts and realize why you're in this spot. Still out of pocket and I think that's just you at this point, but I thought getting a girlfriend would help you being gross, it in fact did not." I say as he sighs heavily.

"Whatever." He says as he holds up his hands, making a 'w' before rolling his eyes and I frown. "Just kidding, I very much value you and your opinion." He corrects with a forced smile.

I nod, giving a thumbs up. "From this point it did get hard to rate, because you four all had a good week for different reasons, so if I could you'd all be first, but not quite how that works."

"Jude, we did just so bad we weren't even in the running, accomplishment." Gavi says as he leans over, giving Jude a high five.

"Fourth place we have Ale. You've been great, you still help me with outfits, and you're being all patient waiting for Indi, so no critiques for you." I say as he nods.