Comforting and Talking: Not Going

Start from the beginning

"I feel bad that I can't go." Gabby sighed as she heard Matt say that, as that most definitely isn't something that she wants him to feel. "I don't want you to feel that way baby, and please take a breath for me." Matt agreed with his wife as she said that, before watching as Gabby proceeded to walk around their bed; that way, she could get in bed with him. At the same time, Gabby looked at her dreamy husband. "Well listen, I don't know what you think we're going to do; but I know that I want to give you some comfort. And as you can see, I am wearing some lingerie for you right now; so, I'm not sure..." Matt snickered a bit as he heard Gabby say that. "What about the kids?" Gabby sighed. "I already filled our moms in on what's happening, and they're going to take care of the boys; and Antonio is going to do the same when he comes back from the hospital. So, we can take it easy and just relax together." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, while watching her get in bed next to him; at the same time, Matt proceeded to get out of bed.

"So, you want me to get undressed?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her whether she wants him to get undressed, and she does; and there's a reason for that, as she believes that it will allow him to relax much easier. "I think that it'll help you relax much easier." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, as he feels the same way; after all, he does always get nice and comfortable when he's just wearing his boxers. "Oh, and don't lie and say that you don't want to do it for the simple fact that you love it when I'm clad in nothing but my boxers." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, as that most definitely is the case. "What do you think? I love the fact that we're going to cuddle up to each other, because it means that we get to take it easy; and it also means that I'm going to be able to give you some comfort." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, well aware that was the case. After all, there's nothing like the two of them cuddling up to each other in. "Listen, how about you get up and go get changed? Then we can talk to each other here?"

Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, well aware that was something that he's going to do for the most beautiful woman in the entire world; and it's something that he wants to do as well, as it's always really comfortable. "Give me a minute okay? And then I'll get undressed for you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was something that he was going to do for her. Watching as he got up, Gabby just smiled. "Maybe go take some of your anxiety meds too baby? I think that might help. You know the ones I'm talking about right? The emergency meds that you doctor prescribed you, for times where you need to calm down?" Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, as that was something that he needed to do right now. "Yeah, I think I'll do that." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt tell her that he'll do it for her. "Thanks baby." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby tell him that, as he most definitely does want to do it. He wants to go take some medicine so that he can relax today with the woman he loves.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Coming back out of the washroom carrying his clothes in his hands, Matt took a breath shortly after taking the medication that he was able to take to relax; and while it doesn't work immediately, he knew that it was going to work eventually.