CHAPTER 2

"You need to pretend that you're my girlfriend"

----------------------------------

YOUR POV

W-wait what? She needs me to be what?

"Did I hear it right?" I asked slightly nervous. "Yes, look I know it sounds ridiculous but you will have a salary for your job, and I will also pay you for the pretending thing." Lisa responded. "I knew it. You came here not just to check up on me but you want me to do something for you" I start to grab my things to leave. "No Y/n, it wasn't planned at all. I don't even know you would come here. I just took the opportunity because you told me you need a job. So I'm just offering" I just glared at her and she sighed.

"Okay, I'll give you my contact card.  Just call me anytime if you change your mind, but don't make me wait for too long. " She gave me a wink and then walk away.

--------------------------------

"She's crazy if she thinks that I would accept her stupid offer" I told Ryujin what happened earlier. "Are you sure? because if I were you I would accept it immediately." I look at her like she was crazy. "Well, I don't want to be someone's play toy." I rolled my eyes. "Y/n, you're not going to be a play toy because you knew it was just pretending, besides you would earn a lot of money.  They are one of the highest-ranking business Companies." Well, she has a point but I don't want to pretend, who knows what will happen. I might get in trouble.

"I'm giving you advice Y/n, if I were you I would accept it.  Remember you need a job and not just to pay bills but also for your mom"

LISA'S POV

"Where did you go? I thought you'd only be gone for like 10 minutes" Jisoo said, she's my best friend who works at my parent's company. "I bumped into someone from school, and we catch up for a bit" I replied. "Wait, who?" Jisoo was also my classmate so if I said it was Y/n  she'll know her.

"Oh it's just some random girl" I said, then I heard her laugh a little. "Lisa, if it's some random girl you wouldn't be 'catching' up with her if you're not close or  something" 

"Fine, it was...Y/n" I said, and she went silent for a second so I looked at her. Her eyes widened and her mouth was open. "The Y/n  that you have a crush on?!" I looked at her like she was crazy.

"I don't have a crush on her"  She laughed at my reply.  "Yeah, you like to tease her every day and whenever you talk to  her  you're rude and mean to her,  but when I talked or am mean to her you glare at me like you're going to kill  me if I don't shut my mouth." After she said that she gave me a proud smile. 

"It's because I'm the only one who can talk to her like that and be mean to her.  No one else" She just shrugged her shoulder and didn't respond.

 YOUR POV

A week passed and during those times I have been exploring streets everywhere to search for a job. And for some kind of reason I've got nothing. I decided to just take care of my mom for just a couple of days, I still have some money to pay bills and everything that's why.

"Mom, come on you need to take your medicine." Then she came to me and I assist her while she take her medicine. After I wash the dishes I joined my mother on the couch and she was watching the TV. I admire her face while she's watching TV with a big smile plastered on her face. She looks so happy and peaceful which made me smile too. I will do anything to keep her with me as long as possible. She's all I have after my father cheated on her and left us to be with his other family. I was only 6 years old when that happen, I saw my mom suffer when he left but she didn't forget to take care of me. When I grew up she said that 'You were my strength when I was at my weakest' That's the reason why she managed to go through all that because I was with her. So I will keep on fighting and be strong because of her.