The Coco to my Chocolate

Mama always told me to wait until I was grown to try and find love but I never listened. I never thought that I Robyn Brooks would find love because, who was interested into a girl that was a christian who was not giving up the goodies.  Who would want the preacher's kid with the buck teeth? That's what I thought before I met him. I never smelt him or saw his real face but I fell in love with him, I can't put it in words how he made me feel.

I met him one Friday after school as I logged on, to escape the innocent little title everyone known me as. On IMVU I could be anything, I could wear anything and I could express myself. He said his name was Dylan and from one simple conversation. I had his name doodled with mine at the back of my chemistry book. I was being symbolic, Dylan and I have serious"chemistry". (Get it? Nope okay!😬 )

One conversation led to months of talking. On several occasions, he asked for my number and social media profiles but I declined. I would rush home from school to talk to him. I became one of those giggly fools who laughed at everything he said. My mom would say in her Jamaican accent.

"Gal a wah sweet you suh?" Translation "What has you laughing so much?"

I would reply

"Oh, nothing mommy just talking to Julie"

Yes I lied, I was getting real good at it too, Dylan and my avatar would kiss and that's just how far I'd allow it. I allowed my avatar to wear skimpy outfits and would receive flirty comments from him. I started doing and saying things just to impress him and I would tell him how much I loved him even if we only knew each other for four months. Dylan and I got married in one of the public Chatrooms and that was that. Nine months later and we are still going strong......

I wish

Dylan stop coming online after Five months

Dylan stop coming online after Five months. I guess he was tired of me, I should've listened to mom maybe just maybe she was right. Boys are stupid!

Well....Maybe she wasn't right, because I just met Bobby  

Maybe she wasn't right, because I just met Bobby  

P.s This was a short story for a competition on IMVU. Ya girl was trying to wins some coins because her avatar was looking raggedy. I didn't win, because ya know IMVU don't know talent lol JK. Anyways hope you enjoyed.

(I don't know what age I was when I wrote this 😂😂🤣)