Chapter 8: Locked up

Start from the beginning

I began to raise my voice to which he slapped me across the face with his hand. I come to realize that I felt a trickling feeling going down my cheek. Blood. My heart started to race fast my breathing gotten heavier, as if I was trapped underneath the sand.

"Well now...would you look at this.."

He leaned down to then stick his tongue out and lick my cheek. Sending shivers down my body.

"It's best if you stay quiet and obey my every word, understand?"

No. I couldn't left myself be degraded like this. Not now not ever.

"No I won't let you, So un-hand me!!"

I began to struggle underneath him. He would give the most sinister smile before wrapping his hand around my neck choking me with his strength.

I gasped for air as I wasn't able to breathe. Tiny tears began to form in the corner of my eyes as my face would progressively turn blue.

That was until he would let go. I coughed and would breathe again but he wasn't done yet. His cold hands touching my shirt and lifting it up touching my bare skin, his cold hands made me flinch. Disgusted to what he was doing.

"Hmm...not bad...I could work with this~"

My eyes widen as I was repulsed by his words. I just wanted to die in that momment, I would rather have him kill me instead of this.

"Don't you dare touch me you fucking monster!!"

I yelled out screaming as my body would struggle to break free. Then I would feel a burning sensation across my cheek. He had just slapped me across the face.

"You better watch your language around me boy or else things will become more worse"

My breathing was shaky, I was scared, terrified for my life. I didn't want to be here anymore. I wanted to get out of here.

My shirt would be ripped off and torn into pieces. His hand, he would place his hand over my chest, I flinched at his touch and bit my lip hard to the point it would bleed.

His hand again would move down my body. Now picking at my pants, his sharp nails poking at my skin as he pulled them down.

My immediate reaction was to kick and scream. But as soon as I began to fight back his eyes glowed red looking into mine. Once he looked me in my eyes with those horrifying red lustful eyes, I would become limp.

My body wouldn't move, even though I kept trying I wasn't able to lift up a finger.

"That's much better, now things will go more smoothly~"

"Please..don't do this.."

Tears form as I couldn't take this. But this only made him even more aroused. The pure fear that was placed on my faced just made him want to play with me more.

"It's a little too late to stop now boy"

My body felt cold, no clothes to protect my body and a man who wanted to use my body.

Now that he had me paralyzed, he would start to play with my body. My legs would be spread apart, his hands touching my thighs and rubbing them.

I closed my eyes, I couldn't look, I didn't want to think what was going to happen to me but I knew I wasn't going to be able to stop the feeling of it happening.

I knew he had taken off his pants because you could hear the sound of clothing hit the ground and I would feel something cold touch my ass.

I would breath heavily, my heart racing faster than ever, scared, crying as tears fell down the side of my cheeks.

He then with no warning, slammed his dick into me. I gasp loudly. It hurt, it hurt really bad, he just went in like nothing.

"Damn-..you're so tight in there, fuck~"

His hands grabbed onto my hips as he began to thrust into me. He continued this for about a couple of minutes before just cumming into me.

Pulling himself out as he cleaned himself up and put his clothes back on.

"I'll be back in a couple of days so don't miss me too much"

And then he left. Just like that, he got up and left after fucking me, leaving here as if I enjoyed it. I felt disgusted, my body was covered in scratch marks and bruises.

Tears would just poor out as I crawled up into a ball not moving and just muffle my cries...

Day 4

I had cried myself to sleep and I was still dirty, from the inside and out. I didn't want to move I just wanted to lay in this cold bed forever.

Just as I was I peace in my bed for a momment the door would open as then I heard a slight gasp. Having no reaction to the noise and only assumed it was one of the doctors that would come to check up on me.

"I need a clean up crew asap"

Was what I heard before closing my eyes and going back to sleep. That was until I felt my body being covered with a blanket and picked up bridal style.

I had no intention of fighting, It's just, I didn't have no energy left in me to do anything.

Once I was taken out of the room, I was then brought into a different room. A washroom. There they had a tub of warm water and placed me inside of it.

The warm water that touch my bare skin was the only thing that felt comforting. I could still feel the cum that was left behind by that monster.

I knew I had to get it out and I would place my fingers right as the entrance of my ass and stick them in as I began to clean myself. The good thing was rhat I was alone in the washroom but obviously there were cameras watching me.

Those sick bastards, but it was better than having someone in the room and physically watch me.

I had laid in that tub for a good solid min better opening my eyes to look around the room. Then there I saw a glass bottle filled with shampoo. Reaching for the bottle I looked at it before smashing it open, the glass would shatter.

Grabbing a peice up, I looked at it. Then I did the unthinkable and just slit my wrist open and then the other one. Blood would spill everywhere and into the bathtub making the water turn red.

Then for the final deed, I would place the glass up against my throat and slit it open. Blood would immediately pour out, right after I had slit my throat open the door to the washroom opened and people would rush to me.

Did they forget that I can't die or are they worried that I won't be able to give them any blood for today?

It didn't really mattered I just wished I could pass away and live in peace. Soon my eyes would close slowly as I prayed that some type of miracle would happen to me, if only I had a miracle...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Gon now only wishes for death. He has no will left to live and only wishes that a miracle could happen. What will happen to him? Will he gain his wish? Or will he be trapped there forever? Who knows, you'll have to see till next chapter!!

Date: April 17, 2023
Time: 1:32 am