☆Cat☆

Original au

Fluff

Requested by :  @Shadedawn 

_________________________________________________________

Douma pov:

I decided to take Akaza, and the rest of the Uppermoons to a festival that was happening in a town near my cult. It was gonna be exciting! Even Muzan was coming! The only down side is that I would have to pay for almost all of it.. unless Muzan offers to pay! I hope he does! 

Time skip

"Hey everyone!" I told everyone that they could meet me at my cult. 

Of course, they were all in disguises. Akaza no longer had his stripes, he had black hair, and he had a different outfit too. Daki just used her entertainment district disguise, Kaigaku and Gyutaro decided they didn't want to come last second. Kokushibo only had 2 eyes now, and Nakime had another eye. Muzan just came normally since no one really knows what he looks like. And Gyokko and Hantegu looked completely different.

I didn't have to change at all, except for the number engraved in my eyes. 

"Let's go!" I exclaimed. 

We all decided to go in pairs of 2, and I was with Akaza. I grabbed his hand as we explored the places at the festival. Once we started entering crowds, Akaza climbed onto my tightly, coming closer to me.

"Do you wanna go somewhere else!?" I yelled, due to all the loud talking from the crowd.

Akaza nodded as we exited the crowd.

 "That's way more better" Akaza sighed, leaning his head against my arm. 

*Meow*

"What was that!?" Akaza jumped. 

"What was what?" I asked. 

*Meow*

"It's a cat!" My eyes sparked in excitement. 

( IDK WHAT JUST HAPPENED, BUT I LICKED MY ELBOW, AND I HEARD A REALLY LOUD CRACK ☠️ ) 

I started looking around for it in excitement, hoping me and Akaza could adopt it. I finally found a small white fluffy cat, grabbing it and putting it in my lap. 

"Akaza! Can we adopt it! Please, please, pleaseee!!" 

"How are we going to feed it" Akaza asked.

"I'll get my followers to buy some cat food! Just pleaseeee!" 

"I suppose it's alright" 

"YAYYYYYYYY!!!!" I hugged Akaza tightly placing kisses all over his cheeks.

The cat jumped up on Akaza's shoulder, dozing off on his shoulder. 

"Douma!! We've seen everything! What do we do now!?" Daki and Nakime came and sat next to me and Akaza, until she spotted the cat.

"OH MY GOD WHEN DID YOU GUYS FIND HIM OR HER!?!?" Daki yelled excitedly. 

"It's indeed very adorable" Nakime mumbled. 

"We found him or her like, a few minutes ago" I said, as Nakime looked at me in shock. 

"And you are keeping it!? Right Dad!? Right!?!!" Daki said with puppy eyes.

"Yes Daki, we're keeping it" I said laughing at her enthusiasm.

Time skip once they all arrive back to the infinity castle

I found out the cat was a girl! She's so cute! I still don't have a name for her though..

Daki tried giving me name suggestions, but none of them I liked. 

"What about Hina?" Akaza suggested. That was the first time he spoke since we found the cat. 

"Yes! I like that name" I exclaimed cheerfully.

"Aweee... you could've named it after me" Daki pouted. 

"Not a chance Daki" Akaza said looking at her with a smirk.

_________________________________________________________

I loved writing this sm 😭