-Frataween-

"Just so you know"

Camila pulled her tights up her legs as her and tara got ready for a frat halloween party. "Sam is gonna be so pissed at us for going," finishing, cam stood up pushing down her dress.

Tara looked to her, as camila fixed her costume. She dressed up as a devil, she wore a mini black dress. A tear drop hole placed on the chest of the dress. With the back completely exposed, with only a line of fabric going across her back, to keep her chest covered.

The top of her tail bone showing, as the dress hugged the girls curves tightly. She wore fingerless black gloves that reached her shoulders, matching with a pair of string heels.

Her make-up tame but vexing, and her hair was pulled into a high pony tail, with hair gel and a hairband baking small hairs from her face,

"Since when did you of all people care what sam thought?" Tara asked her best friend, amused.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" Frowning slightly, camila looked to tara, who had yet to pick a costume, and was standing infront of multiple choices.

Raising a brow, tara looked to the girl "just yesterday, you told her to 'get fucked'," using quotations marks, tara folds her arms.

"...she tried to give me a curfew.." mumbling camila moved towards the choices and began picking them up, to compare them to tara, to chose the right costume.

"My statement still stands" sighing tara smiled to her. Looking from the clothes to tara, Camila shrugged. "Beside, I need to live my OWN life... i can't be cooped up in his dumb appartment.." taking the costume camila chose, tara vented.

"I understand, but she love you." Begining camila walked towards taras colset and pulled out a pair of shoes.

"I know, and i love her. But she need boundaries" the shorter girl sighed begining to get changed.

"We need this, I need this."tara sighed looking up at camila as she sat on the bed. Smiling warmly cam nodded and began brushing taras hair.

"Fine, I'll stop being a bummer," chuckling the taller girl pinned tars hair into a bun. And does her make-up.

"I think chad will find this very cute on you" teasing, camila smirked. This made tara blush red "w..what? I don't.. me and chad are friends.." she argues..

"And i wasn't born yesterday," softly slapping taras arm. The girl huffed "how come you never told me!"

"Im sorry!"

༺⪑⪑₲ⱧØ₴₮₣₳₵Ɇ⪒⪒༻

Music blasted from inside the frat house as young adults, dressed in random crappy costumes stumbled drukenly around the different rooms,

Camila, found herself doing the exact same thing, as she drunkenly walked into the living room, where both mindy and anika sat snuggled on the couch, watching everyone talking and getting pissed.

"Looking hot, cammy" mindy called over the loud music and voices, looking up, the raven haird girl chuckled, "the boys must be crawling," chuckling, anika sent the girl a warm smile from besides mindy.