Chapter 6

Finley's POV

Vain kissed me. It wasn't like the sweet kiss in the rain, this was a rough, dominating kiss. I loved it.

He pulled away and looked down at me.

"Now, tell me what was that inside." He ordered.

"Uh...my...f-family..."

His eyes hardened.

"Who was that boy?"

"My b-brother..." he mumbled quietly.

"Your fucking brother touches you?" I was trying not to yell.

"Y-yes."

"Okay... who was that man? The one throwing glass at you. By the way, are you hurt?" I looked him up and down and saw him discretely cover his wrist.

"That... that was my father."

"So your brother touches you, your father is a drunken asshole who throws empty bottles at you, and your mother? What about her?" I was furious. He never told me about this.

"My mom, she just watches. She never does anything. That's the worst..."

He nodded.

"Why had you never told me about this?"

"I-I... we only went on one date! I didn't know if I could trust you!" I reasoned back.

"That-" he seemed lost for words.

"Vain, why are you here?" I asked and ran a hand through my tussled hair.

"The project I promised you. Here." He shoved the project in my arms and walked to his car. His walk was tense with anger and I turned back to the house.

I put the project somewhere John won't find it and went back into the house.

"So, who the fuck was that?" John hung his arm around my shoulders.

"T-that was just some guy I met." I shrugged and John pulled me closer to him.

"Some guy you met? He's too attractive to just be 'some guy you met!'" John pushed me up the stairs and into his room.

My eyes narrowed.

"Not today, John. I'm done with your shit."

"Oh, shut up, baby. I know you love it. You love it when I shove my thick cock up your tight ass. When I cum down the back of your throat." He smirked and my eyes stayed narrowed.

"No, John, I don't. You're my fucking brother for christ's sake!" I yelled.

"Oh, babe. You know you do. Back in that endless space you call a mind, you do. You just don't want to admit it."

"Pull your head out of your ass! I don't like you!"

"Whatever!" He scoffed and I made a move to the door. When he didn't notice, I zipped out of the room and down the stairs, into the basement.

"What the fuck was that?" I groaned, referring to the Vain mishap earlier.

I screamed, pulling my hair and scrunching my eyes closed. I'd never felt this way. So confused about my feelings and I hated it.

Every part of it.

But I loved the feeling I get when I'm around Vain. Like there's no tomorrow, like we can run around and fuck everything up and still be together.

"Fuckin hell!" I yelled and threw a lamp across the room.

I dropped to the floor and became even angrier as tears began to push against the high barricades I've been working on my whole life.