Meeting The Top One

(Chapter 1)

  I've always dreamt of going to school. However, as a idol trainee is not going to be positive. Especially when I need to go to a all gender school, I'll have to deal with the girls who would idolize all over me which is truly annoying.
"Whatever, I'll just go to the arcade and try playing that shooting game again, although my gameplay's not quite well. "

At the arcade:
"(F*ck.. As expected, my aims are the worst) Augh... " then someone suddenly approached me and took the gun next to me. She's so pretty and... HER AIMS ARE THE BEST! SHE'S HEAD SHOTTING EVERY MONSTERS!! "Hah, you saw it right? That's how you play this game. "
"You're so amazing.. " " Of-course I am, you see that top 1 right? You're talking to her right now! Well.. Anyways I have to go now. "
As I'm being honest right now, she's the first girl that I've ever catch my eyes on. I hope I'll meet her again someday. "

At home:
I could see that the manager's sitting on the sofa in my living room. Why's he here for anyways? This isn't usual, he might whether be here to tell me something or.. Did he find out that I didn't attend the last practise? I guess we'll have to find out this way.
"Do you have something to tell me, manager?" "I sure do. You said you want to attend school right? He said in a serious face. "Yes, sir." I replied "you see, there's a school that's very popular near here so I was wondering if you would like to attend that school." "I would love to attend!" I said in excitement "alright then, it's settled. I heard that the school will start on March 1st, you will less than a week to prepare. Alright, I only came here to inform you this so I'll get going now."