Snowblaze is a sharpie

snowblaze: hey featherheart.

featherheart is looking at all the kits in the clan them staring up with cute little eyes.

featherheart: only the sharpie can tell little ones. Only the sharpie. Speaking of the sharpie here she is now.

featherheart looks at snowblaze

kits: wow!

snowblaze: wa?

specklestar walks over and starts humming then one by one all the clan cats sit in a circle humming.

featherheart: you see snowblaze! you the sharpie of the world!

littlekit: if my mom is the sharpie then will I be the sharpie when she dies?

featherheart: yes this is what will happen!

all the cats are still humming then snowblaze freaks out.

snowblaze: stop!

all the humming stops

snowblaze: let's go littlekit we are leaving!

littlekit: ok.

they both leave the cave but as they head to windclan they heare humming getting louder and louder!

snowblaze: run!

as they run through the forest they fall in a hole turn to their right and see jayfeather sitting in the corner just shaking

jayfeather: it's the sharpie! The sharpie is in my hole! What a honer!

snowblaze: jayfeather? i thought you were dead like an long time ago!

jayfeather: I will never die! Heheheheheheh!

jayfeather limps out of the cave then starts mumbling and limping away just laughing and mumbling.

littlekit: what tha?

as they stare out of the cave they did not notice featherheart and specklestar.

Featherheart: we got you!

they pick them up and Cary them away while the whole clan yells " sacrifice the sharpie!"

then they both fall in the lake with rope around them.

starclan

lionblaze: it's the sharpie!