Baths

THIS HAS NO SMUT. THANK YOU.

Steve hears a shout coming from down the hall where Bucky was taking a shower and ran towards the bathroom and barreled through the door.
"What is it?" Steve asked frantically. Bucky pointed to the shower curtain. On the curtain was a spider about as big as Steve's big toe.
"Kill it!" Bucky shouted. Steve looked at Bucky in disbelief. Here, in front of him, was an ex-assassin that wouldn't kill a damn spider. Steve walked out of the bathroom, into the living room, picked up a shoe, and walked back to the bathroom. When he walked into the bathroom, Bucky was standing on the toilet. And naked. Steve just now noticed this partially because he wasn't scared about Bucky's shout and partially because his whatchamacallit was at chin-level. As Steve walked past Bucky, Bucky pushed his hips forward.
"Buck, I'm here to kill this spider, not suck your dick."
"Why can't you do both?"
"I'm not in the mood, Buck."
"Maybe I can put you in the mood."
"Do you want this spider killed or not?" Bucky sighed.
"Could we just d-" Bucky was cut off by Steve.
"Bucky!" Steve killed the spider and threw its dead body away.
"Do you at least wanna take a bath with me?" Bucky questioned as Steve was walking out.
"No sex?"
"No sex."
"Fine." Steve stripped down and got in the bathtub the Bucky was filling with lukewarm water. Bucky got in after him.
"D'ya want me to wash your hair? It's filthy." Steve asked.
"Sure. But, y'know, that's not the only filthy thing in this bathtub." Bucky stated desperately.
"That's nice, Buck." Steve responded as he got Bucky's hair wet and poured shampoo into his hand. As he massaged the shampoo into Bucky's scalp, Bucky let out moans trying to get Steve in the mood.
"It's not working, Bucky."
"Are you sure? I feel something hard against my back."
"I'm pretty sure I know when my dick's hard, and it's not right now."
"Damn it." Bucky said under his breath.
"I heard that." Steve finished washing Bucky's hair and told him to rinse his hair. Bucky went underwater and came back up facing Steve. He had his eyes shut and started feeling up Steve's abdomen until he got to Steve's face, then he started feeling Steve's face. He lingered on Steve's lips and ran his thumb over Steve's bottom lip.
"Whatcha doin' Buck?" Steve asked, the question sort of muffled because of Bucky's fingers on his mouth.
"Feeling you."
"Why?"
"You seem soft. I was just wondering if you were."
"Am I?"
"Yeah."
"Nice. Now, could you stop?"
"Oh, yeah. Sorry."
"It's alright."
"Does that mean you would like me to feel more of you?" Bucky asked as he wiped the shampoo from his eyes and looked down between Steve's legs.
"I'm good, Bucky."
"Are you sure? I could do it real quick."
"I'm sure." Bucky turned around and relaxed against Steve. They sat there for a while as Steve played with Bucky's hair. After a while Bucky turned around and kissed Steve and hugged his neck.
"Do you think we should get out? We've been in here for a while." Steve asked as Bucky turned back around.
"Nah. We're good." So they stayed.