Fandango Man👹💃

You
Dont come in the second room in the corridor, im still dressing up

Fandango Man👹💃
Hurry the fuck up

You
👍

You got dressed in an oversized sweater and some cyclings, it was your house anyways why the fuck would he care what you wore? You quickly dried you hair and brushed through it and went downstairs.

"Wassup dude" you called to him and sat down on the opposite side of the couch "making yourself at home I see?" He simply tolled his eyes and slumped forward, now that you've noticed he already had his laptop and papers set up. 

"For the record we're not going to work here, let's go to my room c'mon" you said with a chuckle and an audible groan was heard from the man. You helped him with his papers and guided him to your room.

You gestured towards the table you had re-arranged so that it wasn't facing the wall and could be used by two people, when did you have time to do this? even you didn't know. Setting down the papers you grabbed your laptop from your drawer and gently placed it on the table, making sure to grab your pen-tablet along with it.

"Sooo... What was the project about again?" you sheepishly said as the man in front of you glared at you, and cursed under his breath. "Well considering the fact you were obviously spacing out during class, what we need to do is a 3D collage, we need to utilize depth, miss Hina specifically pressed on that." His annoyance was obvious in his tone and the way he talked, you simply nodded your head.

"Do you have any ideas so far?" you asked him twirling the pen in your hand, "well considering the fact that we need to emphasize depth, I had thought to make something around the lines of this" he said as he showed you the picture. 

You raised your eyebrows at this, "hm, ok nice, but considering we can't really copy this, I think we should go with a specific scenery that can be stacked with several elements, like maybe Liyue harbor? " you asked him and he gave you a nod "we c...

You raised your eyebrows at this, "hm, ok nice, but considering we can't really copy this, I think we should go with a specific scenery that can be stacked with several elements, like maybe Liyue harbor? " you asked him and he gave you a nod "we could use that, but i was also thinking of doing Sumeru" he told you with a slumping back into his chair. "Well, since Liyue and Sumeru borders each other maybe we could do a mix of both?" you suggested also lumping back into your chair.

"yeah, but where?" he asked you with a quirked brow, "That's a good question actually" you said now putting your shoulders on the table.

The two of you continued discussing about which place to make for the project. It didn't go so smoothly of course, with the occasional banter and death threats from each other.

 It didn't go so smoothly of course, with the occasional banter and death threats from each other

Scaramouche glared at you, and you pouted placing down your phone

Scaramouche glared at you, and you pouted placing down your phone. He rolled his eyes at this and aggressively pointed to the stack of papers and to the draft you had been making. "Aww come on I was just checking stuff" you said sadly, he clicked his tongue and grabbed you by the chin. Your eyes widened at his action as his grip got tighter "focus" he said, his voice was laced with pure annoyance but goddamn it was hot. 

"Y-yeah sure" you cursed under your breath as he let go "good, now finish the draft so we can start" he said, and he returned to his draft on his computer. you simply sighed knowing you didn't have much of a choice either way.

"This is why I hate group projects."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

A/N

Haha, I have so many unfinished school projects. I barely slept in 4 days, I haven't even eaten lunch and its already 11pm, and it's a sunday night, but here I am typing away on a fanfiction, I have my priorities straight ;)