@madelyncline this weeks dump

-

"hey " hummed rudy, closing the front door behind him as he came into his, drew, austin and cami's apartment.   drew looked up from the onion he was cutting, to glance at rudy." hey " he responded, using the back of his hand to wipe his watering eyes from the vegetable cursing under his breath.

austin simply waved at rudy, watching something on his phone before an awkward silence came upon the trio. " where's cams? " asked rudy, noticing the girl's presence was missing.

" in her room " answered drew, gesturing to the girls door which was closed over slightly. rudy sucked in a breath, before made his way down the hall to cami's room.

camila hummed in reply when someone knocked on her door. she turned her attention away from gossip girl which was playing on her tv, to rudy who was now sheepishly standing in her room.
the girl glanced at him, raising her eyebrows as she pressed her lips into a thin line.
" look, i'm sorry about elaine " rudy began, watching as the girl looked up at him from the suitcase she was packing.

" rudy, i don't care about elaine" camila told him, laughing at how he thought thats what she was annoyed at. " so why did you leave ? " he asked, his eyebrows drawn together in confusion as the girl shoved heaps of clothes into a black louis vuitton suitcase.

" because you just sat there ! " she laughed, finding the full situation particularly amusing "she needs back in the animal shelter as soon as possible" she spoke, the blonde pressing his lips into a thin line as he attempted not to laugh at the comment, but failed miserably.

a laugh fell from camila's lips, as rudy was doubled over laughing. " but you have to drive me to the airport" cami conquered, raising her eyebrows. rudy groaned, but inevitably nodded causing cami to grin.

" cool, now help me close this " cami spoke, getting up from the floor to sit on the suitcase as rudy struggled to zip it.

-
" bye cams, praying your plane doesn't crash!" yelled drew from the livingroom, as rudy and camila stood in the hall. the girl usually flew out every other week for various different things, but on this particular occasion it was for a skims shoot and a buzzfeed interview.

" bye, hope you're plane does crash ! " austin boomed, a sing song melody to his voice as cami could clearly here the mario kart anthem in the back ground. " bye niños, love you ! "
cami teased, as rudy closed the apartment door behind him and the brunette.

camila screamed, jumping back and tripping over her suitcase landing flat on her ass since chase appeared out of nowhere.

chase and rudy doubled over, howling with laughter as camila sat on the ground. " chase, i hate you" she narrowed her eyes in his direction, accepting the hand rudy eventually lend her.

" god, that was hilarious "  rudy laughed, wiping the tears from under his eyes. " i think i peed a little " chuckled chase, causing camila to side eye him.

" chase, what on earth ? " began madelyn, swinging her apartment door open hearing the bangs. the blonde looked like she was half way through getting ready, one eyelash covered in mascara as concealer dotted her face.

" cams, where you going ? " asked madelyn, noticing the suitcase behind the three adults a frown adorning her soft features.
" la for a skims shoot, and a interview. i'll be back in like three days for filming "

" oh my god, that's awesome " beamed madelyn, with a wide smile before she wrapped her arms around camila, the two girls swinging side to side.

" please make sure the boys don't kill reginald" camila asked, reffering to her cat as she narrowed her eyes towards rudy knowing how many times the boys had threatned to get rid of the mean cat.

" only if it doesn't bite me " rudy defended himself, shifting under sydney's glare. " i hope it bites you " cami retaliated, with a teasing smile.

" okay, kids, calm it " madelyn laughed, as chase wrapped his arm around her waist pressing a kiss to her cheek. the cast all agreed that madelyn was basically their mum, and chase the pervy uncle that couldn't be left alone with the teenage girls.

" if i don't get a feature in this interview, cami, i am abandoning you as a friend " chase threatened, half serious causing the group to laugh. " okay, chase " camila smiled, just as her ring tone cut through the air. the girl took her phone from her back pocket, to see a message from kim.

kim kardashian west
hey, cami!
their will be car to pick you
up from the airport and my
assistant will message you the
deets for the shoot
xo- kim

" i still cannot believe kim kardashian calls you cami.like your on nickname basis " madelyn gushed wide eyed,looking down at the message before looking back up at the brunette who playfully winked at her.

" okay, madelyn. but have to love you and leave you" cami spoke, realising her flight time was soon. " go, go, go. have fun ! " madelyn yelled, kissing the girl on the cheek before she shooed her away.

-
@kimkardashianwest posted a story

-@kimkardashianwest posted a story

-
@skims posted a story

-@camirodriguez posted a story

-
@camirodriguez posted a story

-@camirodriguez posted a story