~You knew?!~

Narrator:So it's been about a month after the whole confession stuff. Harry and Draco told their friends about the truce but didn't mention them dating. Their friends especially Pansy and Hermione kept asking about what happened after the potion class but Harry and Draco just avoided the topic. Ron was a little negative when they first told them about the truce but eventually agreed.
Not to mention they shortly after the truce Hermione and Pansy came out and announced that they were dating.
After some time Harry started wanting to tell their friends about their relationship and Draco was more than happy to agree.

Draco:Uhm sooooo...

Pansy:Get to it already Dray!

Draco:Alright... Me and Harry have something to tell you all.

Pansy:"Wait don't tell me! "

Hermione:Go ahead then Harry.

Blaize and Ron on the other hand were just there listening not suspecting a thing.

Harry:Well... You see. *Holds Draco's hand*Me and Draco are dating!

Draco:Aww Darling don't be so embarrassed.

Pansy:Eeeeeeeekk!

Ron:W.H.A.T.

Blaize:Can't say I didn't see it coming.

Hermione:So you're telling me you gathered us all here and interrupted my studying to tell me something I already knew?! Harry I swear to God I'm gonna kill you!

Drarry:You knew?!

Hermione:It's so obvious I'd be surprised if all Hogwarts didn't know.

Everyone(-Hermione):What!?