She prepared his clothes and her's and waited for him to come out so that she can take a shower.

The bathroom door flung open. There comes shiva just in a towel.

Mithu closed her eyes and turned to the other side. Shiva smiled seeing her reaction. He moved closer to her and hugged her from behind.

"yenna mithu vekkam la padura" shiva askes in a husky tone.

"che poda" mithu pushed him and ran inside the bathroom with her clothes.

Mithu smiled leaning her body against the door..

Over ah vekkam pada vaikuran.... Mithu smiled. She quickly took a shower, brushed her teeth and wore the bathrobe.

She came out of the bathroom. This is shiva's turn to drop his jaw.

She blushed profusely..... Shiva moved closer to her. She took steps backwards..

"mithu ma its getting late come out soon." anjana said and went. The romantic mood just vanished.

"po poi unga mama and aththa kooda pesitu iru. Naa dress change panitu varen" mithu Said pushing him out of the room.

Mithu got dressed in a shirt and jeans. She hide the thaali inside the shirt and went out.

"good afternoon appa" mithu wished her appa.

"mithu ma seekram vaa we have to get the things done quickly" vigneshewaran said.

"ok pa" mithu replied. Shiva wasn't give the time to pay attention to anything. They had something and went to finsh off the legal procedures.

Shiva was looking around. He has never been to any foreign country....

Mithu was doing the procedure so she couldn't pay attention to shiva. It took the whole evening time to complete the procedure done.

When everything was done it was 6pm. Vigneshewaran understood that mithu and Shiva didn't get some time for themselves.

"mithu ma neeyum shiva vum apdiya oru ride poitu vanga. Naa taxi book panni veetuku poren" vigneshewaran said.

"it's ok mama adellam venam mithu paka tired ah iruka so veetuke polam. But oru coffee kudichitu polam" shiva said. With a smile vigneshewaran agreed. They went to a coffee shop.

"enna venum ma" vigneshewaran asked.

"your choice appa" mithu said.

"unaku shiva" he asked.

"mithu ku vangurade vangunga mama" shiva replied.

Vigneshewaran went to order the coffees while mithu and Shiva sat there waiting for the coffee.

"london pudichiruka" mithu asked.

"naa innum edayum pakala di aprom epdi solradu" shiva asked.

"ama la..." mithu said and looked at shiva. She noticed him looking somewhere. She looked in that direction she saw a young couple kissing. She knocked on his head and asked.... "anga enna parvai"

"onula enaku kuduthuvaikalye nu pathutu irunden" shiva said. Mithu felt bad for him. Even after marriage they didn't get their private time.

She put her hands on shiva's. He raised his eyebrows. "ennadi" he asked.

"inaiku night shall we start of life if you are ok" mithu asked looking down.

"enna sonna" shiva asked with a smile to tease her.

"unaku correct ah thaan ketuchu. Ok va illa unaku venam naalum ok problem illa" she asked blushing and teasing him at the same time.

Before shiva could reply vigneshewaran came with the coffee. Mithu didn't look at Shiva. She was feeling really shy to look at him. Shiva was also feeling the same.