41-50

Chapter 41 Chapter 3

    He lowered his head, and when he spoke, his lips seemed to touch her hair, his voice was low and magnetic.

    Yun Shu heard his voice so close, a tremor passed from his hot breath to her skin, and the neck and cheeks that were touching him became extremely sensitive for no reason.

    He put his broad chest around her slender shoulders, put his arms on her hands, and almost corrected her posture with his hands.

    Standing in front of him, being hugged by his tall and straight figure like this, she seemed a bit cuddly.

    The back of her head hit his jaw, and he lowered his head slightly, as if he was wrapping her around her and resting his chin on the top of her hair.

    Intimate, charming.

    The two were so close that Yun Shu could hear each other's heartbeats.

    I don't know if it's his or hers.

    "Put your hand here, look up a little while aiming, yes, that's it, well done."

    His voice was low and soft in her ear, like a hidden brook echoing in a quiet valley, plucking her thoughts.

    Yun Shu closed her eyes and took a deep breath to get rid of distracting thoughts.

    Open your eyes, hold your breath and concentrate, draw the bowstring fully, and shoot another arrow at the target in front of you—

    '嗖'.

    This time the arrow tip landed a little bit away from the red circle in the center of the target, and the ring indicator showed: 9 rings.

    Yin Luan laughed and praised: "Ah Shu is so powerful, he learned it all at once."

    Yun Shu raised her cheeks proudly, and also smiled brightly: "Of course, although I am not as talented as you, I am a genius. But I'm not an idiot either."

    [Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I forget it! 】

    【Kiss one, kiss one! If I don't kiss, I will rush into the screen and kiss you two on the head! ]

    [Eunuch my ex-boyfriend to add to the fun of the fish raising CP, please post it for me! 】

    [Hahaha laughed to death, the whole barrage went crazy. 】

    Yun Shu started with two hands, it felt good, and he immediately became interested.

    She opened her bow and set her arrows, and saw all ten arrows in the quiver shot out.

    The overall results are not bad, only one of them missed the target because they were distracted while talking with Yin Luan.

    Yun Shu stomped her feet: "Oh, it's all your fault."

    Yin Luan looked at her with a smile and blamed himself, without explaining, ran over to help her retrieve the arrow.

    Just when Yun Shu and Yin Luan were having a little trouble and having fun.

    The sound of 120 ambulance suddenly sounded outside the racecourse.

    Several staff members hurried to the horse riding field with expressions on their faces.

    Yun Shu put down her bow and arrow, stepped forward and asked, "What happened?"