My OC

Name: Damian Lukas Brown
Nicknames: Dami, Hunter, Wild-Child
Species: Human
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Homosexual
Age: 17
Crush/Significant Other: Tamaki Amajiki (Backup: Eijirou Kirishima)
Quirk: Beast Shape-shifting- Damian can turn into any animal he's seen - though only if it's in real life, not a picture. The drawbacks are overusing his Quirk causes him to be tired, causes him physical pain and makes it difficult to move for about an hour.
Hero/Villain Name: Beast Hunter
Appearance: Long black hair tied in a ponytail, pale skin, scars all across his body (most notably one from his left cheek to his right eye) and green eyes
Hero/Villain Outfit: He wears a black hoodie, black tracksuit bottoms, and a white mask with a black 'smile' painted on it. Under the hoodie, he wears thin metal armour.
Clothes:
Casual- Black tank top, blue jeans, black-and-white sneakers, and the mask from his villain costume.
Formal- Black tuxedo with a white undershirt. He wears a black face mask.
Pyjamas- A very simple white pair of pyjamas.
Backstory: Damian had a normal life. He developed his Quirk at the age of 5, got into U.A. when he was 16, and quickly found himself being friends with Mirio, Tamaki, and Nejire. They were friends until their second year in the hero course, where a villain took on Damian's appearance and caused an incident. His friends thought it was him, and had an argument with him. Damian tried to tell them it wasn't him, but they didn't believe him. Damian ran off, hurt. Unfortunately for him, he got ambushed by a villain and basically mauled. He was saved by Kurogiri and joined the League of Villains after that.
Extra: Nothing worth mentioning