28: Hot.

As always, the passionate kiss made Nabi see fireworks set off around them

As always, the passionate kiss made Nabi see fireworks set off around them. Mark's lips pressed against hers a bit harder with time, making Nabi lean back and lie down on the swing as Mark hovered on top of her. They stopped for a second to look into each other's eyes, the girl felt like she was about to melt when Mark smiled and brushed her hair with his fingers.

"I feel like the luckiest fan girl." she laughed, though meaning it all.

Mark chuckled at the sudden comment and leaned in closer again. "You're more than a fan." he said with a tone of voice Nabi found way too attractive to handle. So, she pulled the boy closer and placed her lips back on his. The makeout session lasted for awhile until Mark suddenly moved his lips elsewhere.
When a first gentle kiss was placed on Nabi's neck, she let out a small gasp. The boy seemed to like her reaction, because the next thing he did was something more than just a peck.
He gently sucked on her skin, wanting to leave a mark for his own satisfaction - and taking from her reaction to it - hers too.

"Tell me if this is going too fast." He suddenly came back up to her face.

Nabi breathed out loudly "it's not fast enough." and pulled Mark closer again, making him smirk in between the countless kisses.
The air thickened between the two who acted like they were ready to devour each other up. Mark's hand slipped under Nabi's shirt while she wrapped her arms around his back, under his elegant jacket. Annoyed with the amount of clothes he had on, she then pulled the jacket off his shoulders, making him take it off completely on his own. He loosened his tie with one hand - a gesture Nabi, just like thousands of others, found way too sexy.

Nabi wasn't a fan of sex in public places, she found it rather tacky and not romantic at all - but being there, in the beautiful cafe, all alone with Mark and the stars above their heads - it felt right. She didn't plan to stop whatever they were doing and neither did he, but Mark's manager had a different plan.

Both of them let out a groan as soon as Mark's phone rang, interrupting their hot date. "I'm sorry, I have to take this."
Nabi nodded, understanding but slightly annoyed at their little sexy session having to pause. Why does this always happen?

The girl didn't like Mark's face expression after the call ended. She sat back up and grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers immediately. "You have to go?"

The boy forced a smile and nodded, not happy about the outcome of their first date that obviously was about to end differently only few seconds ago. "I'm sorry, babe."

"Don't be," she smiled "we can put a raincheck on that."

The two chuckled and Mark nodded. "I hope you had fun, Nabi."

"Are you kidding? That was the best date I've ever been on. And I've been on many."

Mark widened his eyes and his mouth fell open a little "are you trying to make me jealous?"

Nabi leaned in closer to the blue haired boy's face. "And what if I am?"

He whined at how excited she was making him feel again and how he couldn't do anything about it because his manager was already waiting for him downstairs. "Stop it, baby." he pulled her in by the neck gently and kissed her passionately, making both of them want each other even more. "Nope, let's go, I can't do this." he stood up and extended his hand to the girl who burst out laughing. She grabbed it and they eventually left the cafe, walking all blushed towards the car.

The ride back to drop Nabi off at her place was quiet, only occasional chuckles filled the vehicle when they looked at each other, thinking about what they would've been doing if it wasn't for the woman sitting in the front seat. Their hands were still interlocked, neither of them wanted to let go of one another. Nabi was taken aback when she suddenly felt Mark rising their hands towards his face, only to then get butterflies as soon as he placed a kiss on the back of her hand.

Nabi had always thought that the Mark Lee she used to only admire and support from afar, was a romantic, basing it on the lyrics he wrote. But her imagination had never exceeded how much of a romantic he actually was in real life. He always seemed too good to be true, even when she didn't know his face, but ever since she had actually met him, it was even harder to believe that he was indeed real.

Mark shook her by the hand, snapping her out of the thoughts about him. She glanced at him who pointed to the window, showing her that they had arrived. When she got out of the car, the boy followed, putting on a mask beforehand - his manager's request that he still wasn't used to just yet. The fact that he was allowed to date didn't mean it was preferable for the company, knowing how crazy some fans get over the fact - and his career had just started.

The two stood in front of each other by the car. Mark took both her hands in his as she smiled from ear to ear while looking at him. Even though his face was half covered, she still knew that he was smiling underneath that mask - his eyes showed it all.

"I had a really great time. I hope you did too."

"Thank you, it was an amazing first date. You're good at that stuff." they chuckled.

Mark suddenly leaned in closer to her ear and whispered "That's not the only thing I'm good at."

Nabi's cheeks immediately reddened as if she wasn't the one ready to have sex in a public place just minutes ago. She chuckled, unable to react in any other way or flirt back - he made her flustered. "Go on, they're waiting for you."

A heavy rain had suddenly poured down on them, surprising and wetting them both within few seconds. "What the hell?! Ok, go, go, let's talk later!" Nabi yelled, trying to protect her eyes from the rain that almost blinded her.

"Ok, I'll text you later!" he yelled in response to which Nabi only nodded and ran towards the entrance of her building. She suddenly heard her name being called so she turned around. Mark had taken off his mask and was running towards her, eventually grabbing both her cheeks and placing a passionate kiss onto her lips. It was a long and deep peck that made her knees feel like jelly and caused her to almost forget about the rain that wet them both completely at that point.
When the kiss was broken, Nabi looked at the boy with dazed eyes - completely still immersed in the feeling - as he smirked before running off towards the car.

As soon as they drove off, Nabi leaned back against the front door, gasping loudly and holding onto her chest. A smile creeped its way onto her face and she chuckled in disbelief.
Disbelief that she was never this head over heels over anyone. Not even her previous serious boyfriend Xiaojun.

finally an update 🤭i was going to make this chapter a hotter one but decided to take a different direction hahah

finally an update 🤭
i was going to make this chapter a hotter one but decided to take a different direction hahah

don't worry tho 👀

please vote and comment if you like it 🫶🏻