Chapter 3 - The First Day at UA

Start from the beginning

"Nice to see you again." Jirou smiled. I nod and look towards another familiar person.

"Your the one with the shadow quirk."

"Yup, I'm Tokoyami Fumikage."

"Kocho Y/N." You hear yet another familiar voice, feminine. Looking back at the door, you see the girl that saved Izuku at the gate from falling.

"Go somewhere else if your here to make friends and socialize." Suddenly, a gruff voice spoke.

Everyone looked down to the front of the room on the floor, lay a man in a yellow sleeping bag, closely resembling a caterpillar. The man unzipped the sleeping bag and stood up, making a little lecture about being rational.

"I'm you homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shota." He said before taking something out of his bag. "This is a bit sudden, but but these on and head out to the field."

-------

"A quirk assessment test!" All of my new classmates shout except for Bakugou and a boy with split white and red hair, and a big burn on the left side of his face.

"What about the orientation? The entrance ceremony?" The girl with brown bobbed hair from earlier asked.

"If your going to become a hero, you don't have time for leisurely things like those." Aizawa replied coldly. "It also depends on how teachers run their classes. UA's selling point depends on the unrestricted traditions." He added

"You kids have been doing these as well since junior high, haven't you?" Aizawa holds up a little device that shows a list of physical fitness.

"Physical fitness tests where you aren't allowed to use your quirks. The country still uses average taken results from students not using their quirks. It isn't rational. Well, the ministry of education is procrastinating."

"Bakugou and Kocho, the two of you finished top of the entrance exam, right?" You both nod. "What was your farthest distance thrown with the softball in junior high?"

"67 meters, I think."

"65 meters, I think."

"Bakugou, you go first, since Kocho's quirkless."

I could literally feel my classmates, except Bakugou, staring at me in mixtures of shock and disbelief as I remain my usual bright smile, staring straight ahead.

"Wait, Kocho-san, your quirkless?!" Jirou asks.

"Yes, I am." You reply.

"That's so close to being unbelievable," Jirou says under her breath, "Is that why you carry a sword?" I nod.

"DIEEE!!!" I hear Bakugou shout as he threw the ball as hard as he could, using his quirk to blast it farther.

"Know your limits first." Aizawa said before holding up the little device that showed '705.2m.' All of your classmates were gladdened and a few were even excited since they got to use their quirks. 

"'It looks fun,' huh? You all have 3 years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the entire time?" Aizawa said will grinning.

"All right. Whoever comes in last place for all 8 tests will be punished with expulsion." Aizawa announced. The entire class panicked.

'Well he's a strict one.'

"Last place will get expelled?!" But it's the first day of school! No, even if it wasn't the first day, this is too unfair!" The brown-haired girl exclaimed.

"Natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villains. Calamities whose time and place can't be predicted. Japan is covered in unfairness." Aizawa stated.