Gavi
Okay whatever

Tate
But yeah I mean maybe you wouldn't be moody. It'd save you from your first little heartbreak of  breaking up with your girlfriend because she had to move to a different country😃

Gavi
And it'd save you from saying goodbye to someone you got really close with in a short period of time

Tate
You say that like it's a bad thing
Jealousy isn't cute☝️🤓

Gavi
Not bad, just putting it out there
Like everyone sees it you know? But it's not a bad thing, like good if anything since you're making friends. Even if I'm the reason you two met

Tate
Hey no shame in my game
If Pedri can kiss the homies so can I

Gavi
Now hold on☝️
Who said anything about kissing homies

Tate
What? No one

Gavi
I'll just ignore it

Tate
Yeah shield your eyes🙀

Gavi
Mm right

Tate
Anyways gotta go spend time with your girlfriend!

Gavi
Have fun

Tate
I'll give her a kiss for you

Gavi
For me hmm

Tate
Maybe it's for me too, who knows💃🏼

Gavi
Real funny
Realllll funny

Tate
See you at home later!
Great chat!

———

"Come in!" Isabelle yells after I knock on her door. I go inside and I walk down to her room as she's going through drawers, making piles of clothes. "Don't mind the mess."

"Can we talk?" I question as she turns to look at me, nodding cautiously. "So Gavi told me about everything." I say as I sit on her bed and she sighs as she folds shirts.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I just didn't know how to bring it up, because it was like sudden for me." She apologizes as I shake my head.

"I'm not mad at you, I understand why you ghosted. I wouldn't be able think of a way to just openly say you have to move." I console as she nods slightly. "But I was talking with G, and I brought up the idea of you maybe moving in with us. Because from my understanding you losing this place is kind of why you have to go, and since leases around here don't start until august I figured you could live with us until then." I suggest.

She draws her eyebrows together as she looks at me, "seriously?" She asks as I nod my head.

"I mean up to you, just figured I'd offer so that you don't have to like breakup with Gavi or anything." I say as I begin spinning my ring around my finger and she gives me a look.

"Is it for Gavi or you?" She jokes as I shrug.

"I mean it would've sucked to have to say bye to you too, so I mean you moving in would be an added bonus for me also." I suggest as she smiles.

She gets up and immediately hugs me, "if it means anything I was dreading your goodbye." She whispers as I wrap my arms around her.

"Plus Lani is always over now, and once Ale and Indi begin dating she'll probably be over all the time too." I say as I pull away from the hug and she smiles.

"That's going to be one busy house." She scoffs as I shrug.

"It was already busy as is, so one more can't hurt. And when they have Lani and Indi over, the more the merrier." I joke as I move to the ground, helping her fold clothes.

After about an hour we got all of her clothes sorted and folded, and then she began putting it into a bag. "Can I come by the house later? I need to talk to my parents about it and see what they say about it." She asks as we stand up, walking out to the kitchen.

"Of course, they guys are already done with training, so come over whenever and you can let Gavi know." I suggest as she nods.

"Thank you for helping me, it means a lot." She smiles as I nod, putting on my shoes.

"Of course." I whisper as she gives me another hug and I leave her apartment, going to my car before I begin the drive home.

After about 10 minutes I get home and all of the guys are sitting on the couch. "Tate, I have a bone to pick with you." Pablo says as he crosses his arms, looking at me.

"What did I do?"

"Do you know what day it is?" Ansu asks.

"Sunday." I respond simply as I hang up my keys.

"What did you forget about yesterday?" Ale asks as I shrug.

"Uh, I don't know, it was the match so I'm not sure what I forgot." I admit as I sit on one of the stools.

Jude crosses his arms as he gives me a look, "let's not tell her, she can figure it out on her own." Jude remarks as I stare at all of them, being completely confused. I look at Pedri and he begins shaking his head slowly as if he's disappointed and I frown.

"Okay well I'll figure it out at some point, and Gavi, Isabelle will probably be over soon to talk to you." I say as I stand up and all the guys 'ooh.'

"Quit it." Gavi mumbles as he gives all of them a look. I walk down the hallway to my room and I go get in bed, Pedri following behind me.

"Do you really not know?" He asks as he comes and lies down next to me.

"No, should I? Like it wasn't anyone's birthday so I don't know what I could've missed." I say as he draws a triangle in the air. "Oh my god, the pyramid." I gasp as he nods.

"Bingo."

"I was sleeping at that time, and you were too worried about me that you didn't wake me up or anything. I missed the pyramid." I say as he shrugs.

"Just do it later, the guys only said something because they thought it was funny. Was kind of funny to see you squirm though." He chuckles as I raise my eyebrows slightly.

"Clean mind." I say as I roll over and he scoffs before pulling me towards him.

"Nap time, and then pyramid time. Give Gavi time to talk to Isabelle when she gets here." He whispers as he wraps his arms around me.

"We love naps in this household." I say quietly as he kisses the back of my head.

"I don't think any of them take naps like us. Or I'm sure occasionally, but it's like daily for us."

"I see no issue with that." I smile as I tilt my head down, kissing his hand.

"There is no issue, and I stand by that."