"Yes, yes, prepare things quickly."

    Everyone was helping to save people, and Ji Yuxin stood in the corner, tears streaming down her face.

    She really didn't do it on purpose. No matter how much she hated Yun Shu, she couldn't have deliberately pushed her into the sea. It was really just an accident. Unsteady Yun Shu.

    But now, no one will believe her.

    Ji Yuxin looked at the expression of Duan Tianze next to him. He frowned, clenched his fists, and stared at the direction where Yunshu fell into the water just now. The anxiety and worry in his eyes could not be fooled.

    As expected, as expected, the person he really cared about in his heart was Yun Shu.

    If it wasn't because he was not good at water, I'm afraid he would have jumped into the water to save people just now.

    As long as he tasted the pain of losing that moment in his heart, Yun Shu's position in his heart would be different.

    Ji Yuxin understood exactly what that expression on his face represented.

    At this moment, Ji Yuxin really hated her.

    He obviously did nothing wrong, but every time because of Yun Shu's existence, he got himself into such a desperate predicament.

    At this moment, Ji Yuxin really had such a vicious thought, since she fell into the sea, let her die.

    As long as Yun Shu is dead, no one in this world will compare with her, compete with her, and become an obstacle in her life.

    But it was only a second, and this kind of thought was only a second.

    Ji Yuxin came back to her senses suddenly, shook her head, and two big tears fell down.

    No, she is not such a bad person, she hoped that Yun Shu would be rescued.

    Only when Yun Shu was rescued could he prove from her mouth that she didn't push her.

    [Oh my God, I'm so worried, why hasn't it come up after so long? ? 】

    【Brother Aqiang also jumped down to save someone, maybe..., well, I don’t dare to think about it anymore, God bless you! ]

    [It must be okay, my little brother who raises fish, Miss Yun Shu, I still want to knock on the CP of you two. ]

    [Please, my fish farming CP, please don't worry, I'm really crying! ]

    [Oh, I'm so nervous, looking so heavy in front of the screen, how scared the people at the scene should be. ]

    [Pray for the safety of the fish raising CP (put your hands together)]

    However, the time passed by one minute and one second, one minute, two minutes, five minutes...

    Suddenly, there was a splash of water on the sea surface, and a figure rushed out of the water .

    Everyone's hearts tightened, and they were happy again, and they all looked in that direction in unison.

    But A Qiang wiped the water on his face, shook his hair, popped his head out of the sea, and asked everyone, "Has anyone come up?" The

    staff of the program group shook their heads.

    A Qiang's expression suddenly became heavy: "I searched in the water for a long time but couldn't find it."